Poll: Favorite Northrend region?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Many voted Grizzly Hills. I must agree that it's one of the best designed zones overall. The only thing I'd change would be the annoying opening music. Rest of it isn't too bad.

The other one would be Howling Fjord. I knowingly chose it as my starting zone, and it never stops to amaze me. The entrance is epic with Utgarde castle towering in the background. Boring tundra is so.. boring. The best part of it is the starting keep. Rest of it is just.. well, boring and ugly, the most interesting things being the crashed necropolis, the temple city and Coldarra.

Storm Peaks, Ulduar, end of... also I liked HoL .

grizzly hills not even close although i did like the dragonblight lore quests

15+ Year Old Account
    Grizzly Hills. Old gods, druids, fun quests and a forest-type area? Yes please 8)
    sholozar is a close second

Storm Peaks, it looked neat and the quests were really fun and lore-rich.

Least favorite? Zul'Drak. Ugly, drab, too many vehicle quests, and full of trolls.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    Storm Peaks, it looked neat and the quests were really fun and lore-rich.

Least favorite? Zul'Drak. Ugly, drab, too many vehicle quests, and full of trolls.
    The Ice kind, or the L2P I QUESTION UR SEXUAL ORIENTATION kind?

I voted Storm Peaks. I like the zone itself enough, but my main reason is for Ulduar. Ulduar was my favorite raid, and I enjoyed flying there nightly. I miss it. Other than that, the quests are fun there, and the chains are full of Titan lore. Some of my favorite.
    I also like Borean Tundra. It was the zone I first entered in WotLK, and I like its variety of scenery. It has grassy plains and it has snow. Not to mention that its grass is unique to that zone.

GH. Im a bit of a mountain man and I love forests.

Surprised that Zul'Drak is last. My favourite. Great quests, great atmosphere, Drakuru's quest chain is awesome.