Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Burning Aphelion! [EU RP Guild Info]

Alright. This is the guild background + name that was voted in

Basically, BA is a protector-style guild, much like the Argent Crusade. There is no shared faith, only shared enemies - so long as you have proven to be the enemy of forces of darkness, you are technically ilegible to join. (Obviously, they don't take "just anyone", so there are other requirements too). Ranking is based on tactical / combat provess, in addition to how much you support the cause peacefully. ( This includes OOC things such as recruiting, keeping the guild chat in order and donating to the guild bank, as well as IC things such as completing missions and contributing to the public image of the guild ). Officers will be picked in advance.

The important thing is that this is NOT an MMO-Champion only guild - it isn't going to work out. We're going to recruit from outside of these forums, and while we will encourage people to join us here, it will not be a requirement. (The guild's storyline WILL develop here, though). There will be absolutely no public advertisements - recruiting will be based on people approaching us, or us approaching people discreetly. We don't want to be seen as a spam guild =P

The rank system is not entirely clear yet, but it will probably be divided into Caster, Healer and Soldier rank sets. (names may change).

If you want to officer, you can volunteer in this thread Just know that to be an officer, you will be required to RP a bit with the other officers beforehand - the idea is that a group of acquaintances ingame meet and agree to form the Aphelion, then begin recruitment. Thus, your character will know the other officers privately.

ALL of this is subject to change, this is just a draft Please post your comments here, so we can build a good guild setup before we launch.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Burning Aphelion! [EU RP Guild Info]

Bout time!

Sadly i can't come in for bout...a week or 2, don't got a comp which can handle wow atm <.<
    Also applying to be an Officer!

I approve (was anyway on the way to create an alliance alias)! Tharaldriel, whenever you are up to we can start it up. I am having some spare time finally and can return to RP-ing

A few questions (if you can help out at this stage): Are we going to be Zealous Crusaders (Scarlet) or calm protectors (Argent Dawn)? Or possibly a mix of those two? Stout defenders of "all that is not evil in this world", but going berserk/righteous frenzy when engaging our enemies?

Another one of my ideas would be the guild standing in a "gray" zone (but that idea is pretty much off since we decided on a "good side"). With gray I mean, neither good nor evil. We just want the balance, an overzealous paladin to us is definitely as bad as a brooding warlock. - If you get what I mean ^^ Just a suggestion.

The ranking according to "role" looks also promising, though we should try and avoid overused terms like "Crusader, Cleric, Magister" and come up with other names (which I cannot right now since my mind is slow at this hour being a night without sleep).

Officer if you need, but I am happy to be a normal member.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Zen'tar
    We just want the balance, an overzealous paladin to us is definitely as bad as a brooding warlock. - If you get what I mean ^^ Just a suggestion.
    Hopefully not, I wanna be a crazy "DIE DIE DIE!" type Draenei shammy.

No relation to any posters on these forums whatsoever. :P

Deleted

I've got a Hunter on the server, and I can set up the guildname when I get back home later today.

Also applying as an Officer.

~~ Love, Selariel.

Deleted

If everyone is content with the stuff I will begin setting up the guild today

Deleted

I'll be roleplaying as Milly, obv :P also, yeah, I'll give officer a shot if you want one.

Deleted

Kickass! If some of you guys could come online this afternoon (Gmt time), I'll poke a charter at you. :>

Deleted

make sure you send it to Novabolt if you do. I made the char before I came up with the rp character.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel
    Kickass! If some of you guys could come online this afternoon (Gmt time), I'll poke a charter at you. :>
    Well, it would be easier if I knew what your character's name is. :P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    Well, it would be easier if I knew what your character's name is. :P
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/characte...onk-lightgear/

redacted: okay...so I was wrong...

Deleted

I might have found a decent meeting place for us in Ironforge aswell.
    http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n...710/Ironforge/
    Screenshawts.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer Hallas
    I might have found a decent meeting place for us in Ironforge aswell.
    http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n...710/Ironforge/
    Screenshawts.
    Album's private, dawg.

Deleted

I don't know how to unprivate it, so just type in steadman23. That should get you in, I think.

Ain't looking bad... The usual dwarf home. And we should not take a place that is "TOO" public I think.

Deleted

Looks good If we can find a warlock, http://www.wowwiki.com/Arathi_Coast_dwarven_farm would be kickass too. Very cool place, and kinda isolated

Deleted

'tis a nice farm indeed.
    Also, are any of us in sort of the same level band?

Deleted

How many more signatures do we need thara?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer Hallas
    How many more signatures do we need thara?
    Six. Still lacking Zen'tar and Kelara's. :>