What interrupts your raid?

I posted this in the weird things thread but I deemed it funny enough to get its own thread. And yes this actually happened.

... back in BC I was in the middle of a kara run and I hear "weird" noises cumming from my neighbors house. So I go over to my bathroom window to investigate, and low and behold my neighbors are having a 3 dude 1 chick 4some right in the middle of their living room which can be EASILY seen from my bathroom window. Anyhow after about the second guy gets done. 2 of em walk out onto the patio and start screaming at each other, this one guy (butt naked+ raging boner) shoves another guys (pants on) and raises his fist, naked guy proceeds to run around the house and into the night. I took my laptop into the bathroom and relayed everything to my guild as it happened. Was hilarious.
    !!!!!GOOD NEWS, EVERYBODY!!!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds very gay :P

I don't pay attention to what interrupts our raids, it is mostly stuffs I don't know about

Quote Originally Posted by onin View Post
    I posted this in the weird things thread but I deemed it funny enough to get its own thread. And yes this actually happened.

... back in BC I was in the middle of a kara run and I hear "weird" noises cumming from my neighbors house. So I go over to my bathroom window to investigate, and low and behold my neighbors are having a 3 dude 1 chick 4some right in the middle of their living room which can be EASILY seen from my bathroom window. Anyhow after about the second guy gets done. 2 of em walk out onto the patio and start screaming at each other, this one guy (butt naked+ raging boner) shoves another guys (pants on) and raises his fist, naked guy proceeds to run around the house and into the night. I took my laptop into the bathroom and relayed everything to my guild as it happened. Was hilarious.
    uhhh lol

Quote Originally Posted by onin View Post

Remember me? This really didn't need a second thread.

Bo-rin-g.
    We saw it the first time, and we still don't care.

My cat being on fire would be an acceptable distraction.

Something I can see on demand on the internet anytime I please? Not so much.
    I always wonder why people try to hurt me
    No happiness in their own lives
    So they act out all their jealousy