Best looting system!

What is the best looting system (I am creating my own guild and i was thinking of having Loot Council) but i remember how simple SK was.

So the question is, what is the best looting system u have got?

Btw, loot council is the one where the officer control the loot right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Loot council is where the coucil does quick debates on who gets gear. Including topics like, new/old member,"this guy needs it more", "useless for ( ) class" etc.
    In my oppinion its the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    Loot council is where the coucil does quick debates on who gets gear. Including topics like, new/old member,"this guy needs it more", "useless for ( ) class" etc.
    In my oppinion its the best.
    Thank you for explaining, and ok

GKDP is awesome, everybody makes money, awesome for pugs. But for guild raiding, I'd use regular raid rolls or regular dkp, they seem to work out pretty good.
    I'd tell you to get at me, but you smell like shit, so keep your distance, please.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you can find a competent and fair loot council that is always the best I have found out in my 4 years of raiding.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My personal favourite is epgp
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Do NOT do loot council if you are new to running a guild. Loot council only works when everyone has been playing with each other for a long time and have developed bonds (Which in itself is very rare).

I would suggest DKP or GDKP. Random rolling can work well if you have mature respectable members (tends to be overrun by loot whores however)

Quote Originally Posted by Sukaduk View Post
    If you can find a competent and fair loot council that is always the best I have found out in my 4 years of raiding.

I agree 100%. Of course, finding such a council is about as likely as finding a job in Detroit.

Been in a guild with DKP, EPGP, random rolls, and loot council.

IMO loot council is the most efficient and fair. If you find that you can't trust your GL it's probably not a good guild anyways, loot council or not.

DKP, cap it at 150, if x,y,and z bid the 150, they /roll a 1-100. Winner spends the 150.
    I once shot a man in Goldshire, just to watch him die.