Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was raiding a while back, and we pulled a mob. I sent my pet in, and he pulled aggro off the tank and did that stupid glitched running pull thing. And ran all the way to a boss, and we wiped I want that fixed OK Blizzard! my pets do that way to much.

"Worlds first is overrated anyway. Only proves that you have no life."

ok, incoming most huntard moment ever---->

I was in an arena at a ~2k rating fight, my healer a priest and me where fuking the enemy Druid/warr when......fush! out of ammo! omg druid at 40% and i run out of ammo....

after running like a retard for about 15 secs telling my m8 what happened i realized i had some arrows and Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers. so i equiped it and eventually managed to kill the druid getting him oom(the fight was almost won when i run out of ammo)

from that day on i always have more than 10k bullets even for arenas ^^

I had just hit 80 and my guild was running me through Heroics for gear. We were in Oculus at one of the boss fights when everyone went AFK. I had targeted the boss and marked him for when we were ready. My cat jumps on my Keyboard and pulls the boss. >.< He wipes everyone but me; Feign Death FTW!

Lesson learned -> no animals in the room while raiding.

I have also "miss-engaged" off high places numerous times sometimes I'm saved by my parachute, most times I'm not.

Wildhorn - 85 Feral Druid

Im had been very used to left clicking a mob before engaging as I was a Warrior tank, need moar rage, etc...

When you do this on a hunter...
    Mannoroth-US
    Deedalee - 85 Fire Mage
    All of my alts are dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Left clicking is fine, its right clicking that is a no-no.

Managed to " Solo" Marrowgar 25man from 300k->0 AND Rotface from ~280k-0 in same raid... After that iv been " soloing" every boss in icc, with small help of my guildies :P

( was lucky with Bonestorm and ooze explosion on both bosses and able to kite+DoT's... /love 40k KS's <3 )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazzle.d View Post
    After playing for so long, I have numerous moments.. but my mind escapes me. But here, have a video of me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrg07VQj1sM
    Your UI!! IT BUURNSS.. 2nd: CLICKER LOLOL.
    OT: LOADS of times. most recently on LK when i disengaged into the defile

Doing pit of saron, jump down to the little quarry area at the start only to notice my pets go sprinting off towards a Deathwhisper Necrolyte you normally skip, had him still on aggressive from pvp. /doh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyz View Post
    About 5 years ago I needed on a blue mace on my warlock merely because it was the first blue I ever saw. Looking back, that was pretty hunter-ish
    it would have to been a rogue or feral druids wep hunters cant use maces >.<

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does killing my RAF friend from real life while he was the healer ? when he dinged 80 itink the scores was 4-2 to me. so unfair druids can summon friend in mid air in outland D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stangberg93 View Post
    one time when i runned away from mobs and my pet died and i FD...then i realized that i FD beside other mobs and i had low hp, was kinda stuck.
    disengage readiness FD lol...

I remember when I was leveling up in dungeons so Halls of Stone came up and we were entering the rock area for Krystallus and i thought to myself "Wonder if I can shoot the boss from down here"
    Well ends up I could and I ended up wiping the raid haha good thing they thought it was just a bug...

Quote Originally Posted by mattseraph View Post
    got to be back in the day when we were trying sarth 3D 10 zerg
    Please don't refer to sarth 3D as "back in the days"

My first ever ToC10, and my first proper full raid, I was doubtful to be chosen to go but I did alright up to the Faction Champs, where we as a whole failed pretty bad a few times. I decided I had a good idea to put one healer to sleep, so I hovered over Wyvern Sting, accidentally clicked it, but was out of range, phew.

At this point we were still goofing around waiting to replace one who left, and I ran around a little, and stopped - thats when it happened... I huntardedly was in range of auto-shooting, and let fly, since i clicked earlier while targetting...

I made people angry ( lol )

Then people left, sad times...

While doing for the horde -- i got held up because i was protecting a friend of mine. After my epic win in a 5v2 (we were the 2) we make a break for the Stormwind docks: I spin around to throw down a frost trap. With the intent of jumping in my friend's mechano hog as he rolled by and getting the hell out.

Keep in mind my friend and I just humiliated 5 alliance players, and there were more out for blood. I hop off my chocobo, here comes my buddy~ Hit my frost trap keybinding -- OH SNAP
    DISENGAGED OFF THE MASSIVE STAIRWAY! friend has to cat form and jump down brez me. we hop in his hog, and haul ass.

After just humiliating 5 alliance and feeling invincible, it's time to make our escape, and WHOOOPS!
    Disengage blows =(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inacup View Post
    lmao. I've done the exact same thing.
    I've done the same thing....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Left clicking is fine, its right clicking that is a no-no.
    This. I got used to right clicking as a melee when it didn't matter, but it took way too long to get used to it D:

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    disengage readiness FD lol...
    He FD'd so he wasnt in combat.
    Last edited by mmoc30b4190132; 2010-06-19 at 02:26 PM.

My last time in ICC25, we were taking our first scheduled smokebreak before buffing up for Marrowgar and were still waiting for afk'ers. I was keeping up Hunter's Mark on Marrow while waiting so I could save the gcd once combat started... I then sneezed a mighty sneeze (getting snot all over my laptop in the process -_-;;; ) and knocked my mouse off the table, which apparently landed on the buttons since I then proceeded to fire an autoshot at the boss ^^;; I tried to drag him off to the side of the room, hoping it might keep people out of combat, but only about 5 ppl managed to get out of the room before the doors closed, and a lot of afk'ers came back to corpses....

Does that count? <,<;;

Pulling bosses accidently because of not noticing that I right clicked them, and yeah the wrong aspect too .

During a fight against Nefarian in classic times we had a hunter's call incoming.. we clicked our macro.. serverlag.. BAM.. all weapons gone and we had to melee 56%