Is Av ruined by twinks?

I've been playing a lower level of char and thought to level through av for some fun. The only fun that was had was by the twinks of the other faction just waves of them steamrolling everything in sight. We lost very fast and i thought ok maybe our players taking the night off or something but it wasn't the case since everynight has been a steamrolled failfest without their capt or anything capped not even a gy. I don't understand why ppl have fun twinkin when theirs no challange to be had. All i know is Av is ruined even more for me now since thiers no hope of winning or gaining any exp that. So what do ya'll think should level capped players be able to play in exp av since they ruin it to the point of hopelessness?

nope av was ruined when reinforcements were introduced

Well after that i mean i agree i miss the old av the most in this game days of endless killing. this race style av is pve not pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironfox13 View Post
    I've been playing a lower level of char and thought to level through av for some fun. The only fun that was had was by the twinks of the other faction just waves of them steamrolling everything in sight. We lost very fast and i thought ok maybe our players taking the night off or something but it wasn't the case since everynight has been a steamrolled failfest without their capt or anything capped not even a gy. I don't understand why ppl have fun twinkin when theirs no challange to be had. All i know is Av is ruined even more for me now since thiers no hope of winning or gaining any exp that. So what do ya'll think should level capped players be able to play in exp av since they ruin it to the point of hopelessness?
    You can only fight twinks if you tun your exp off. They get their own BG's. If you arent XP locked then dont worry, as they will level up and move out of your BG soon.

Av twinks are taking advantage of the fact that if you don't have burning crusades or wraith of the lich king you can go into exp av. As well as i know that if you got vanila wow you can use the burning crusade trail to get outland gear for you char while not going over 60 so they are infact twinks since 60 and 70 aren't level caps anymore. They are they only way to twink in exp bg if i spelled bad sorry lol

I haven't been doing AV in a long time and even then I never thought it was particularly fun anyway. I much prefer WG or even AB. It's shorter, edgier and there is a meaning to it all. AV has no meaning.

Lady of the Lore Syrra Coventry's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by levitate View Post
    I haven't been doing AV in a long time and even then I never thought it was particularly fun anyway. I much prefer WG or even AB. It's shorter, edgier and there is a meaning to it all. AV has no meaning.
    That's not quite true... AV has a meaning...the problem is, most of the time the 39 other people you're in there with don't give a damn about that. They're after the short win.

Of course, technically, there's no meaning in any of the BG's...both sides are after the short win and much development thought regarding content for BG's is wasted on the PvP'ers... Like, I love the concept of Isle of Conquest. Problem is, you aren't afforded any time to enjoy it...

...and I'm a PvP'er... lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Hit level 61.

Problem solved.