Cata Raid QUestion

Does anyone know if blizzard will include a 10 man dungeon finder? Something like we have for the 5 man random heroic queue, but for 10 man raids?

Nobody knows for sure. Blue posts several months ago read between the lines that they are trying to make it possible inside your own realm at least, but crossrealm probably not.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

god I hope not.

You thought trade had some downies...wait till that semi afk hunter is on your raid group...

With lockouts being more important why would you even want this?

Right now they already have something close to that which is the raid browser. The only difference right now is that the raid browser will only group you with people from your server. They are still working on a way to make it so you can group up with people across servers.

@ Smoopie: Raid weeklies.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hope to god and zoidburg jesus that this will never happen

quick someone link the darth vader thingey for my response to this.

10+ Year Old Account

2 questions.

1. Is this the one you meant?

and

2. How do I resize pictures now?
    Last edited by Varuni; 2010-06-16 at 07:54 PM. Reason: questions

goodness, i hope they don't. With 50% of 25 man raid guilds downsizing to 10mans, you shouldn't have a problem finding a 10man guild. And since 10mans are theoretically going to be harder, you don't want to have to deal with PuGs in Cata anyway.

offtopic: that darth vader pic made me lawl

they should only allow this on low populated servers... anything in the medium or higher should not get this... we have enough people and the already raid finder works perfectly fine

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely not. It is too difficult to put a 10 man group together with a pug. Here are the reasons why.

1. Each 10 man needs buffs, think how long the queues are when you need the certain buffs from certain classes. For Sure Blizzard will never do it.

2. Raids are tough. There is a reason why raids were called hard.

3. Raid bosses require coordination. Everyone will probably need a mic or addons to complete it.
    Last edited by Kickbuttmario; 2010-06-16 at 08:07 PM.

wait that raid finder doesn't work at all does it
    can easily find a raid in trade but the trade finder who would even want to use that

Hell yes! More flame coming in on the forums from day one it's released!

Like we don't have enough trouble with the random heroic already.