Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Magtheridon's chest armor is different to that of the pit lord in the wallpaper; how can you differentiate between the two, or any other pit lord with the standard double-edged polearm?

Magtheridon's chest armor is different to that of the pit lord in the wallpaper; how can you differentiate between the two, or any other pit lord with the standard double-edged polearm?
    Just kind of have to go with the idea behind the panorama. The rest are "end bosses". Given that, why would it be brutallus over magtheridon?

Quote Originally Posted by rbozza View Post
    Just kind of have to go with the idea behind the panorama. The rest are "end bosses". Given that, why would it be brutallus over magtheridon?
    I agree that it should be Magtheridon over Brutallus, but it's not. The pitlord in the picture is shown to have the handblade-things that Brutallus has attached to his arms and even is missing the wings - as far as I know Brutallus is the only known pitlord without wings. It has all of Brutallus' unique details.

As to why they'd choose him over Magtheridon? I don't know but he was pretty badass.

TheRealMethuselah
    Wow... ok, let's stop being the "Comic Book Guy" about a picture ok?

15+ Year Old Account
    This is AMAZING though, being a designer, and not trying to be an asshole who is picky but it kind of feels weird to have 2 logos right next to eachother on the bottom rather then Vanilla and TBC on Bottom, and WotLK on top, it might just be the nature of the source images but still kind of weird. Just my 2 cents, still epic!

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't be able to post the "no-logos" version today because i had a little problem that took most of my day to fix (a moron smashed his car into my car ).

I'll try to post it tomorrow.

Thanks TheRealMethuselal, now I have something to use while I wait for the backgrounds from your other thread .

TheRealMethuselah
    Not a problem dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    DO WANT! looks amazing across my three 24" monitors

Yes thank you. I'm in no way good at this sort of thing. I just was bored, saw the 3 images and made my attempt. I'm glad someone could get a bigger version going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    "Sir, you'll have to move, you are blocking the fire exit."
    "Excuse me, but if you have legs and are flammable, you are NEVER blocking a fire exit." I'd run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhias View Post
    Actually, the deluge has been very enlightening to me. Lesson of the week is to not go out of your way to treat people with respect because there is a 90% chance they are narcissistic douchebags.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMethuselah View Post
    Wow... ok, let's stop being the "Comic Book Guy" about a picture ok?
    Worst panorama EVER!

Those who do not get the joke... need to watch more Simpsons.

Edit: Very nice picture, thank you.

TheRealMethuselah

holy crap, this Panorama is AMAZING. the BC part is specially epic, but the whole thing is pure awesomeness.

thanks to the one who made the pictures, and to the one who put them all together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pok
    CC of WOTLK era=kill it faster. Why turn it into a sheep when you can turn it into a corpse.

Hopefully this is "extreme geek" enough for you... very nice wallpaper btw, it completes the look.

TheRealMethuselah
    That is the greatest thing I have ever seen... * jaw drop *

Very nice, the Frostmourne just adds the icing on the cake.

Thank you! You never cease to amaze me Methuselah!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMethuselah View Post
    That is the greatest thing I have ever seen... * jaw drop *
    Indeed. To this day I remain angered over the loss of my BC collectors box, then missing out on the wrath collectors due to it selling out via preorders. Hopefully better luck with cata collectors.

Again, very jealous of that setup lol.

Edit: is that frostmourne still purchasable? If so, where?!?!