15+ Year Old Account

Question Adapt Almost-Default UF: Anything similar?

I had Adapt Almost-Default Unit Frames for a few days, and while it had two things I really liked (3D portraits with the default circle frame + fancy background effects), there were plenty more things about it that I really didn't like.

So.. pretty much what I'm asking is if there's anything with:
    - 3D Portraits
    - An option for circular default frame
    - Customizable with size, placement, target buffs/debuffs, party frame size, etc.
    - Seriously, are there ANY good unit frames with nifty art effects? Adapt had things like DK-themed frames, mage flamey frames, icey, etc.

I'm using XPerl at the moment because it's simply convenient + easy to use... I just hate that smooth, modern, boxy look.
    Last edited by Nyctanessa; 2010-06-16 at 05:15 PM.
    You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

Just for portraits, then despite lack of updates then zMobDB still works, but does not do circular and imo is very clunky to set up well.
    Really looks like you might have to look as Stuf Unit Frames (still rectangular), or something like oUF which is a framework for writing your own, but that involves learning of Lua scripting language.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you really want to be creative, you might try oUF with oUF_RingThing or oUF_RingThing2. I've always meant to get into those and design a full UI around truly circular health/mana bars, but have never gotten one of those Round Toit things. ;-)