Thread: enh BiS list?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

enh BiS list?

What happend to our enh BiS list?... seems like the link is broken

10+ Year Old Account
    It's still there. The forum migration changed the link style so the static links in other posts need to be updated is all. Search is down, also.
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit

my list is still there, just take the link to shaman faq and there the link 3.3 loot list near bottom. the item links do not work anymore though, if anyone here knows where i can get working item links and is willing to share that knowledge i would be really grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Seems the link to my (10-man) list is working now aswell, but the code tags aren't working right and the new forum doesn't support tables so it looks like a mess at the moment. Hopefully the code tags will be working soon - meanwhile I'll try to think of another way of doing the layout for the items.