Wrathfull tabard for 70's

i can't link the armory sadly but search on wowarmory for Customz on Frostmourne a lvl 70 rogue
    also heard on AJ forums you can get Wrathfull t2 weapons(2.2k from 3v3,5v5) at level 70 too,can someone confirm this please?Thanks
    Last edited by zalaa; 2010-06-16 at 07:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are vendors for those weapons in Gadgetzan, Tanaris.

i know,but i've asked if u can buy Wratful T2 weapons at level 70

Quote Originally Posted by zalaa View Post
    i can't link the armory sadly but search on wowarmory for Customz on Frostmourne a lvl 70 rogue
    also heard on AJ forums you can get Wrathfull t2 weapons(2.2k from 3v3,5v5) at level 70 too,can someone confirm this please?Thanks
    NO for weapons and tabard seem be possible, your rogue seem have played lvl 70 arena and get 2300, we dont really fucking care but^^
    Last edited by rugglee; 2010-06-16 at 07:28 PM.

Yea but is really wierd for being able to buy level 80 arena gear at level 70 where the arena is a joke and really easy to get 2k+ get wrathfull T2 weapons and then u could level 80 and equip it

It's funny cuz they've been wintrading ;D Or at least they fought and beat the same team nearly every game up to that rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    It's funny cuz they've been wintrading ;D Or at least they fought and beat the same team nearly every game up to that rating.
    yeah both teams in same guild

It is not possible to get the wrathful weapons at level 70 since they all say "Requires Level 80".

Tabard is possible to get, however.