Dual spec and exotic pets

I am a leveling BM hunter with Dual spec, i prefer to solo as BM with a stronger pet to tank for me and in instances i usualy go mm for the volley improvment..

now, i just hit level 60 and i was wondering.. is there some way to define what pet goes with each spec? ide love to keep my wolf with MM tree and Devisaur with BM
    but everytime i spec back to MM i need a stable master to get my wolf since i cannot control exotic pets...
    now this can be kind of a hassle since when i quest i get queued in the middle of nowhere and no ability to change my pet for the MM spec..

any advice? =\

Bekcers.

Deleted
    I have the same problem. At lvl 80 you get call stabled pet. I guess youll just have to wait.

They should give Hunters Call Stabled Pet way earlier in the game

So basicly* i blew out 1000 gold? -.-
    Last edited by Beckers; 2010-06-17 at 05:11 AM. Reason: grammer

15+ Year Old Account
    Just go instance BM till 80?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just use a wolf, it is bis pet for MM, and still a solid pet for BM, although not really a solid tank.

hehe best in slot pet :P
    and i guess ill just go bm... i know its just leveling but playing competative is the only thing that drives me when im at a dps position, used to playing healers and tanks so this is all new to me

thanks for the fast replies

10+ Year Old Account
    BM Hunters actually do pretty good damage when leveling up in dungeons because their pet does lots of their overall damage and their gear is bad which makes the pet even better.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Get a bear tbh. He does more dmg with swipe and TC then you with volley around lvl 60 for sure. And its imba pet for BM and not so bad for MM.