Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Rapid Rejuv. question

So I'm a resto druid and I love my rapid rejuv. glyph. I like it, of course I have a crit set for when I want my rejuv. to last longer, but my question is...I'm at 1,032 haste now and my rejuv. doesn't seem to go any lower than 13seconds, does it ever get more 'rapid' than 13seconds or is that the lowest it can go?

Thanks

Elysia's epic sig skillz

Quote Originally Posted by FROM THE STICKY
    Duration of Rapid Rejuvenation:
    With the Glyph of Rapid Rejuvenation, you can determine what the duration of your Rejuvs will be based on your total % haste (and by your GCD**).

* 18s = 0.00% (1.50s GCD)
    * 17s = 5.88% (1.42s GCD)
    * 16s = 12.50% (1.33s GCD)
    * 15s = 20.00% (1.25s GCD)
    * 14s = 28.57% (1.17s GCD)
    * 13s = 38.46% (1.08s GCD)
    * 12s = 50.00% (1.00s GCD)
    ... read the stickies.

Also, why are you stacking so much haste? Just for the glyph? Even in 10 mans, you don't want to necessarily want to run with rapid rejuv on every fight.

Quote Originally Posted by kaloryth View Post
    Also, why are you stacking so much haste? Just for the glyph? Even in 10 mans, you don't want to necessarily want to run with rapid rejuv on every fight.
    This. I've got rapid rejuv as one of my major glyphs as well, but I don't stack haste, neither do I go take the 3% haste bonus in the balance tree. I just use +12sp/+10haste on yellow sockets and get Nature's Grace in the balance tree that helps a lot in sticky situations. I don't have exceptional gear (5,4k GS I think) and I am able to get that 1sec GCD w/ the NG proc.

Quote Originally Posted by kaloryth View Post
    Please enlighten me, why this shouldn't be a good thing to do? And on what boss fight.

I'm currently using RR glyph with a slight amount under haste cap and i find in most fights it will cause alot of overhealing even on hardmodes. In 25mans you might want to actually try and use wild growth glyph for certain encounters. Also is that your haste with all buffs on it(inc things like woa)? That is more than enough haste to get 12seconds in raids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsz View Post
    Please enlighten me, why this shouldn't be a good thing to do? And on what boss fight.
    Gunship ofc.

I use both RR and WG

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaster View Post
    I use both RR and WG
    These two together i would only use on a fight where you have to do no spike healing such as bql25hm. Any other fight i would much prefer to have Swiftmend/Nourish and one of them two or Regrowth.

Fights that RR isn't good for would be a fight like Saurfang HM where your keeping 1/2 targets up and you need to keep hots on for a long time so you can focus on your larger heals like Nourish/swiftmend.(1 second between a 4k tick isn't going to make much of a difference compared to an extra 6 seconds where you don't have to rejuv).

Even if it´s boring as hell: You and your other healers don´t do the job right if you have to press any other buttons than Rejuv and WG.

The glyph: It´s a very good glyph, but it makes healing as a drood even more boring. Even spam-shielding as a disc priest is more appealing. ^^

I strongly disagree with that last post.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see how it would make it more boring. If you aren't doing spot healing anyway it won't change anything other than less people are getting rejuved.

RR is highly debated and kind of a situational glyph.

If you know it's going to mostly overheal, change your glyph for that fight. In 10s if it is going mostly to overheal it may be better to not have to reapply as quickly to spot heal and tank heal, esp if you 2 heal.
    In 25s if you are the only druid, most of the time it isn't worth the loss of not being able to fully blanket the raid.

One thing people don't seem to get or accept about druids is that every single one will be different. There is no one exact spec, exact glyphs, exact gems, enchants. It's all based on what you do in your raid, how many healers/resto druids you have, what your personal stats are, what fight you are on, among many other things.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozac View Post
    Gunship ofc.
    wait .. Gunship is a boss fight ? since when ... i thought it was just a trash