Warrior pvp alt?

Hey guys, was thinking about finishing leveling a warrior to 80 for some BG's just to eat crap till 80 but I have a question. Stance dancing has always been part of being a warrior but at 80 does stance dancing along with weapon swapping to be able to use all your abilities become annoying? I've never played a class you have to do that much crap just to use one thing like spell reflect, setting up macros and such i know is a solution but its seems like more of a pain then its worth just to be able to play a warrior correctly.

If not I was just going to stick with my ele shammy, but I wanted a melee class to smack stuff with an axe with my off time in PvP

*This isn't an omg my class sucks ima re-roll thread, just want your opinions on how fun warriors are at 80

My warrior is my primary alt and I love it. Really unique playstyle compared to a caster. Stances and weapon swapping is overwhelming at first but is easy to adapt to.

To get started you only need to get a stance dance macro(I had one which switched between Battle and Def, and when shift-clicking to Berserking) and a weapon-switch macro(one macro for Sword'n-board and one macro for my 2H). You can macro more but those are good to get started.

I wouldn't call need for macros annoying, but a nice requirement

Stance dancing is annoying, weapon swapping is also annoying. Warrior is a class you get used to after a while.
    It also gets really frustrating.

I dont like playing any other class if that tells you anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just macro'd everything together. For instance, if Spell Reflecting 1 button switches my stance, equips a sword and shield and casts spell reflection. I might have to press it a few times but it's only 1 button. Changing stances to Battle or Berserker automatically equip my 2h weapon. Same thing for if I want to shield bash, pummel or whatever, it just changes my stance for me as needed.