Thread: Account Hacked

Exclamation Account Hacked

So my friends account got hacked today. He tried to log onto and the hacker attached a authenticator to it. We have been seeing what the hacker is doing and he is apparently farming Sethekk Halls. He has been in there for 8+ hours and comes out roughly every 5-10 mins to reset the instance. Anyone have any idea what this guy is doing? Is he a farming bot or something? Just curious cause he doesnt have enough time to clear the instance.

It doesn't matter what he's doing, just call Blizzard and you'll get your account back.

Farming treasure chests maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your friend should have had an authenticator in the first place. And what t0mat03 said, what the hacker is doing with your account is none of your concern, you and your friend should just try to get up with Blizzard about getting your account back.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

there are rare herbs that u can only find in a few outland dungeons in there

15+ Year Old Account
    When my acct got hacked back in BC my friends found the hacker on one of my alts farming in Deaths Door in Blades Edge Mountains. Don't know why. On the plus side when I got my account back he had farmed about 20 Fel Armaments and over 200 Marks. Sold those puppies for a bit of gold