10+ Year Old Account
    That's why Tirion doesn't pvp.
    Everyone's insane but me...

Quote Originally Posted by Haylonidas View Post
    LRN2 english, seriously I couldn't understand one god damn point you were trying to make in that post.
    That's funny. Because I can read it just fine, so obviously you need to go back to 2nd grade english. Grammar nazi aside, it's UNDERSTANDABLE. It's not gibberish. It's not pretty either, but still. Go back to school, kid.

OT: Agree with OP 100%. I feel my Queldelar is just in the bank... unfulfilled... and my Shadow's Edge hungers for a greater destiny than poor old same ole cutscene.
    Quote Originally Posted by Augury View Post
    I see you trollin
    round town with that class i love
    and im like haiku

ok troll lolz if you think about it where did shadowmourne and Quel'delar come into the game??? i believe it was after tocr... which was AFTER we had already killed yogg so how could yogg have any effect on them??

ICC was fine, if you're going to complain about rushed raids, complain about ToC

is this a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomkin View Post
    ICC was fine, if you're going to complain about rushed raids, complain about ToC
    He's complaining about a lore failure. He's not a troll, he does not need to be "shut up". What the fuck is wrong with you people when opinions are disallowed to be expressed on a world of warcraft fan forum.

Requiring a weapon to kill a boss would have required making it easier and quicker to obtain so no, shadowmourne should not be required to kill LK.
    Imagine if your guild never got shards to drop? Farming 11/12 HM and knowing you have the dps/skill etc to kill LK but unable because RNG isnt your friend.

Quel'Delar was fine, a rare drop, or costly item, along with a quest and some lore, should be more items like this (tho slightly lower than highest item levels

i saw a guild who's giving shadowmourne to a DK tank...

what is this i dont even

Quote Originally Posted by Putricidegoodnews View Post
    This thread is about how Blizzard FAILED in regards to the three things in the title.

Shadowmourne:
    Basicly after reading the wowwiki page on this weapon, im just.....wow, really blizzard.
    This blade was ment to....
    A)Destroy the lich king [ ]
    B)Not inflict on its wielder what frostmourne did to arthas [x]
    C)Most likely intended to DESTROY frostmourne [ ]
    the [ ] and [x] mean if it happened

So instead of this, and all the lore characters helping out, LOLTIRONFORDRINGCANTEVENBUBBLEORUSELOLPALLYGETOUTOFJAILFREECARDS
    helps in the end, and for that blizzard.....epic fail
    What i thought should have happened:
    On 25man HMode, someone is required to have shadowmourne equiped.
    When the lich king casts fury of frostmourne, shadowmounre protects is wielder and the lich king starts babbling on about how its a wannabee frostmourne, encasing you in ice
    then, as hes rezzing the dead, shadowmourne speaks to its wielder, and breaks the block, and does the tiron jump thing instead.

Better idea, forfill the purpose of the weapon

Quel'delar:
    I think this weapon should have been involved in some way shape or form, not just the 5mans.
    e.g. If someone has it in raid, after DBsaurfang is down and the raider r at the spire, the lich king tries to stop the raiders, and quel'delar fights back or something, i dont know, but it should have been involved.

Yogg-Saron, The beast of a thousand maws, the old god of death:
    During the forging of both quel'delar and shadowmourne, they are made of.....saronite, yoggs blood.
    The last dungeon step in ICC is to bring the compulsed queldelar to frostmourne, cause the power of the lich king calls to it........WRONG, ALL WRONG, BAD BLIZZARD, BAD.
    The blade was...
    A) Forged from saronite
    B) Broken by Lana'thel, not frostmourne
    So it should be more focused on maybe seeing thorim and going to the saronite pool to overcome it there(ulduar was 3.1, but in wotlk standing of patchesm was the most 1337 one) cause yogg calls to the ancient blade
    And then it is carried to the sunwell.
    Kinda the same with shadowmourne, the blades for forged from his very blood, and yet he has no influence over any of them. Shadowmournes whisper should have been a hard to figure out yogg.

So what do you think? (reason for poll)

But, yogg is dead when quel'dar/shadowmourne are being made. How would the blade still be calling to him??
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    holy crap, i don't give a shit if europeans made a toaster that gave awesome hand jobs while making delicious toast, that shit has nothing to do with a god damn video game about midgets and dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Haylonidas View Post
    LRN2 english
    Oh the irony.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Quote Originally Posted by mikestore View Post
    i saw a guild who's giving shadowmourne to a DK tank...
    I'm only tanking on my DK and guess what - I'm working on mine aswell :P

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    With that statement you also automatically say that any raid without Shadowmourne shouldn't have the ability to kill Lich King hard-mode. Boss kills shouldn't be restricted to gear and certainly not something that is on a random drop-chance