Thread: cost

cost

Okay so cataclysm's gonna be $40, bu what about everything else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Battle chest.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe. I will probably just be paying the $40. That is when I will be going back to WoW and I will be spending quiteeee a bit of $$$ when I go back including the three month subscription plan. -_- It adds up quick.

Think it'll be cheaper on Steam? or even sold on Steam?

Yeah battlechest, how much is that gonna be now? Since Wrath is gonna have to be included in it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayle View Post
    Think it'll be cheaper on Steam? or even sold on Steam?
    I highly, highly doubt STEAM would be selling WoW on that service.

Source for the price?
    Ouuu eee uw ah ah ting tang wola wola bing bang

You can get the keys off random websites for a couple of $ each and download the client yourself rather than paying ridiculous prices for a cardboard box. Always done this since original game release date and never had an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle View Post
    Okay so cataclysm's gonna be $40, bu what about everything else?
    yep pretty much

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering all of the other options and extras that Blizzard is adding into the game specifically to facilitate "New Players", I would be extremely surprised if they didn't come out with a "Battle Chest" type box. Perhaps even consolidating some of the expansions onto a single DVD, otherwise it sorta sucks for the new player that has to spend upwards of a couple hours just to install the game let alone download any updates. My original Vanilla WoW box has a sticker that says "Over 1 Million Players!" and came with 5 discs, then TBC had another 4, and LK was a single DVD ... that's a lot of sitting around waiting on your computer to spit out the previous disk just so you can install something. Release a "Battle Chest" with 2 DVDs IMO; one with all content up to LK, the second with whatever new stuff Cata has on it.

£19.99.

Man i love being British.