Thumbs up Crit Chicken or DK for rated BGs in Cata?

Which would you choose to go with and why?

Why do people have to keep making up their own stupid name for moonkin? Just leave it a boomkin..

Probably crit chicken the mushroom landmines would be great in certain areas. Both would be decent running assist with the flag carrier and helping return though. But with the crit chicken if you change your mind later on you have 3 other possible play styles.
    Quote Originally Posted by duddy View Post
    Why do people have to keep making up their own stupid name for moonkin? Just leave it a boomkin..
    Crit chicken isn't exactly a new name. Oomkin boomkin lazer chicken and crit chicken have all been around since pre bc (probably more I'm missing)
    Last edited by Conquestaxe; 2010-06-17 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by duddy View Post

crit chicken is not something of new man sorry for you, the problem is that you dont like the name probably? like the other post, i heard all of these name on them and i would not choose one of them becuz i dont like boomkin or dk sorry for your question:P

Usually when in the same gear and both sides having healers casters screw over melee in the open space of nothingness that BG's are. Boomkin tbh.

Really don't understand why ppl say boomkins are awesome at pvp. They suck balls. Any melee with a bit of brain will walk all over that giant chicken.

Boomkins are like elem shamans and destro locks. Devastating when left alone but once they're focused, they go down like a sack of potatoes.

I strongly recomend dk. The unholy dk is impossible to take down by pretty much anything except a good frost mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag7 View Post
    Really don't understand why ppl say boomkins are awesome at pvp. They suck balls. Any melee with a bit of brain will walk all over that giant chicken.

Boomkins are like elem shamans and destro locks. Devastating when left alone but once they're focused, they go down like a sack of potatoes.

I strongly recomend dk. The unholy dk is impossible to take down by pretty much anything except a good frost mage.
    You are right about boomkins not being all that great,but the OP's question is about CATA.Personally i would take a boomkin because i am slighty partial to them,aswell is cata they are getting an AoE silence which is going to be somewhat OP imo.

For example take a look at the new BG they just previewed,it has a bridge right in the middle that is there to create a chokepoint,can you imagine a boomkin laying that donw on there every CD? People would have a VERY hard time getting across when your healz can't cast anything and you're getting picked off by ranged.