Page 52 of 90 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidan View Post
    -If you are playing on US servers, you can roll a human on server Moonguard, and walk to Goldshire Inn. Warning: What is seen cannot be unseen.
    I REALLY hate my curiosity sometimes. O_O;

Also, I don't know if this still works or not, but Gnomes used to be able to get Gnomish Death Ray at a relatively low level with their racial passive, making them pretty over powered before it was nerfed.

very awesome stuff here
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

This is awesome, now I'm exited. Give me moar secrests!

Signature made by Serryn

I don't know if this has been told yet but!

In the beta stages of WoW, if you managed to find your way through the mountains above Gnomeragon, behind there, there was a lot of test textures. Boxes, stairs, etc. My friend video taped it, but he recently reformatted his computer, so it is lost.

Quote Originally Posted by darklenne View Post
    Another one,

In the game files, there is a secret prison. It is simply a big white room, with a white chair in the middle. It is totally innaccessible in retail, and I wonder why it is there, maybe GM's teleport very naughty players there for interview?
    You get ported down there (beneath GM Island) if GMs catch you walking across their hidden Island.
    Happened to me once Also have screenshots of it, but I'm at work atm.

Ahh

I learned something new I knew it existed, but I didn't actually know it's location. Thanks for that

Also, I can add one here.

I'm sure you all are aware of how big the Mage Tower in SW is? It's quite high eh? You would think you would be able to see it from outside the Mage Quarter? Go and see. Stand on the bridge for Trade District or something and try and find it. You can't. For some reason, the Mage Tower only physically exists when you are inside the Mage Quarter. Wierd eh?

It is possible to FISH Peacebloom up from the School of Fish that appears in the area above Northsire. It is normally inaccessibles without clever tricks, such as editing the map Client Side and making a bridge to it
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

Quote Originally Posted by darklenne View Post

It is possible to FISH Peacebloom up from the School of Fish that appears in the area above Northsire. It is normally inaccessibles without clever tricks, such as editing the map Client Side and making a bridge to it
    It's easily accessible without edits, tricks or something.
    All you need is Levitate, Slowfall or a Noggenfogger and an epic Mount.

dunno if these have been posted, but 52 pages geez
    ofc the famous Zul gurub epedemic
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrupted_Blood_incident

and getting Burning Adrenaline and HS to ironforge to blow ppl up
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-ruI3O93u8

and ofc the 40priests killing Onyxia
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAmXZPuS7L0
    Last edited by wisby; 2010-08-04 at 12:15 PM.

Pheeewww, my eyes hurt from reading it all! got no regrets tho, good memories and lots of interesting stuff

Awesome thread!!!
    give more information!

Quote Originally Posted by Denna View Post
    "-If you are playing on US servers, you can roll a human on server Moonguard, and walk to Goldshire Inn. Warning: What is seen cannot be unseen."

I should have heeded the warning...
    It wasnt that bad :\
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Quit shoving your opinion down other peoples throats.

You're worse than Street Corner Baptists...

Hmm, went on Moonguard today. Went AFK for about 30 seconds to get a glass of water and came back to find and female NE with no clothes on dancing on a table in front of me. Scary place that Goldshire...

Quote Originally Posted by Bonafide View Post
    I actually did quite some tanking with my Shaman in early Vanilla. IIRC i succesfully tanked both Stratholme and Scholomance without to much trouble.
    Some of my best memories was my first toon being a Mage and I leveled in a small guild that had a couple Shaman who would tank on a regular bases. I LOVED them tanking SM, Ulduman and so on. I had no idea how tanking or healing worked back then so not sure if it was hard but man it was good times. I miss Horde for those type of things.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    great read thankyou, learned loads and spent the last hour checking out videos and other funky stuffs from this thread... dam you for taking me from the beta for so long! nah just kidding, was a really good read.. geif more!

Quote Originally Posted by phai View Post
    You get ported down there (beneath GM Island) if GMs catch you walking across their hidden Island.
    Happened to me once Also have screenshots of it, but I'm at work atm.
    Awww, lucky. When I went to GM Island all that happened to me was that a GM ported me to the gates of Orgrimmar about 20 minutes after I landed on the island.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Just read all of these, excellent post.

cheers. i knew a few, but i didn't know a hell of a lot more. it was very interesting.

I looked up why I would be scarred if I went to Moonguard US' Goldshire... it did not disappoint.

For this server at least, I will rethink my stance on the "Worgen will attract furries debate."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnLe64VXYkk
    Be disturbed.

I do not know if this is already here but there was a chimney in Storm peaks in sifeldar village, which took you out of general chat and local defence, but it was fixed in 3.3.5

You just Flew over the chimney and relaxed without annoying lvlrs or something like that if you were feeling bad :P
    I tried to sleep on my keyboard - Not a good idea, WASD on the cheek in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoijimbo View Post
    I do not know if this is already here but there was a chimney in Storm peaks in sifeldar village, which took you out of general chat and local defence, but it was fixed in 3.3.5

You just Flew over the chimney and relaxed without annoying lvlrs or something like that if you were feeling bad :P
    It's funny you mention that, because I actually experienced something like this on my Shaman I'm leveling in Storm Peaks. There's a building in Sifeldar Village that if you stand in a certain spot (inside of the building), you still get taken out of the chat channels. I'm positive that this is still in the game, since it happened to me just a little over 1 week ago.