Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Ugh, more retards citing the 'thing' in Darkshore is a fallen old god. It is NOT an old god, merely one of their servants.
    That "thing" is probably more than a servant, a herald would be more like it

10+ Year Old Account
    id reaaallly like to see dragonax or sinestra

an old god shouldnt be a side omg look at the real bad guy boss. i mean algalon came kiiinndda out of no where, he was cool but still kiiinda out of no where

old gods dont come out of no where

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    id reaaallly like to see dragonax or sinestra

an old god shouldnt be a side omg look at the real bad guy boss. i mean algalon came kiiinndda out of no where, he was cool but still kiiinda out of no where

old gods dont come out of no where
    True, But they are where you least expect them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    True, But they are where you least expect them
    actually not really

i would least expect an old god in the middle of sw...... but they arnt there

15+ Year Old Account
    actually not really

i would least expect an old god in the middle of sw...... but they arnt there
    Touche, but no one expects the spanish inquisition, and thats where most of them are from.
    Did you expect one in Stonetalon? Grim Batol?

10+ Year Old Account
    Touche, but no one expects the spanish inquisition, and thats where most of them are from.
    Did you expect one in Stonetalon? Grim Batol?
    no real evidence to show 1 in grim batol since the dwarves who orignally lived there seemed fine and as for stone talon thats where brox went back in time if i remember right soooo maybe

There is an old god under mankrik's wife body.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathaios View Post
    There is an old god under mankrik's wife body.
    no wonder shes so hard to find she is under some tentecles

no wonder shes so hard to find she is under some tentecles
    Ew, death tentacle pr0n
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

That "thing" is probably more than a servant, a herald would be more like it
    As the one in twilight highlands is an exact copy they might also be statues or locks.
    Speculation when there's so little to go by usually doesn't lead one far.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Harvan View Post
    Considering Yogg was spread across most of Northrend, it could just be that there's one big old god in all of northern EK, then one big old god (azathoth wannabe) hidden somewhere under the kingdom of Azeroth.
    I think it's more logical for an old god to be in the far north-western ocean off of Kalimdor, seeing as how Nordrassil hasn't been effected by old gods and Vordrassil was. And from cataclysm screens it seems the master's glaive in Darkshore was just a minion because of it's resemblance to a faceless one.
    Nordrassil was blessed by the dragon aspects to be uncorruptible and to grant immortality to the night elves, among other things.

While Vordrassil and Teldrassil were the night elf druid's bold effort to grow another world tree and regain the benefits which failed. As neither of the two trees were blessed by the aspects like Nordrassil was, thus Vordrassil had to be felled already, and Teldrassil IS being corrupted. NE starter quests, and some quests in Auberdine point out that not everything is well with the tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Ugh, more retards citing the 'thing' in Darkshore is a fallen old god. It is NOT an old god, merely one of their servants.
    Yes, If you remember from the pictures there was a replica of the one in Darkshore in the new Twilight Highlands. IT IS NOT A GOD JUST A SERVANT OF ONE.

---------- Post added 06-17-2010 at 08:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Difuid View Post
    Nordrassil was blessed by the dragon aspects to be uncorruptible and to grant immortality to the night elves, among other things.

While Vordrassil and Teldrassil were the night elf druid's bold effort to grow another world tree and regain the benefits which failed. As neither of the two trees were blessed by the aspects like Nordrassil was, thus Vordrassil had to be felled already, and Teldrassil IS being corrupted. NE starter quests, and some quests in Auberdine point out that not everything is well with the tree.
    In the Knaak book they cleansed it. Well that is if Blizzard would use Knaak's fucked up lore in Cata.

Also, is it possible that the "Horrible" secret would be an ancient dragon? I mean Blizzard said when you fall down there will be a bunch of fire/lava and for some reason that instantly brings memories of Dragons, not old gods.

But since it IS Cho'gall...
    Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance - The 6 P's

15+ Year Old Account
    no real evidence to show 1 in grim batol since the dwarves who orignally lived there seemed fine and as for stone talon thats where brox went back in time if i remember right soooo maybe
    I have evidence for both, but cant say due to NDA, they arent speculations. To my knowledge, there are a lot of placeholders is Twili/hil, so that statue may not be there when we get there. What i know for sure is that the silithid hive has changed, i wont say into what, but its changed

Deleted
    I have evidence for both, but cant say due to NDA, they arent speculations. To my knowledge, there are a lot of placeholders is Twili/hil, so that statue may not be there when we get there. What i know for sure is that the silithid hive has changed, i wont say into what, but its changed
    Ima take a freaking shot in the dark, and i won't be breaching the NDA cos i haven't played the alpha, but are they faceless ones or faceless-esque thingies? Or just freaking tentacles... How close am i? ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadashii View Post
    Also, is it possible that the "Horrible" secret would be an ancient dragon? I mean Blizzard said when you fall down there will be a bunch of fire/lava and for some reason that instantly brings memories of Dragons, not old gods.
    Not an ancient, but a brand new dragon. A Twilight Dragon, or dozens of them actually.

Quote Originally Posted by dark side View Post
    i have a very big list of places old gods can be, and there are way more than 5. I could however lump 3 togeather, but its a huge huge streatch....but if they were all that big, they would cover the entire planet.

---------- post added 06-17-2010 at 12:05 pm ----------

these are the locations i can think of
    an off center pentagram! Omfg that's incredible! Only a child with age > 2 could even possibly have thought of it!

This whole pentagram theory doesn't make sense. The Old Gods were chained before the Sundering, so Kalimdor and EK were merged at that time.

I have a guess, but NDA is a bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTKF View Post
    The pentagon theory is wrong (Viper) the "old god" (lol) in Darkshore is a giant face---- (NDA is srs bsns).
    You do realize the star isn't centereed in darkshore, but in stonetalon mountains?
    Wouldn't suprise me at all if there actually is an old god in stonetalon though, or atleast some influance.