Thread: QQ Madness

QQ Madness

alright the title may be abit deciving, but hear me out.

I wonder if there is anything in wow that havnt been QQ'ed about.
    Now what i want you to do in this thread is to tell the most Rediculess QQ you have ever heard. if you can remember even

I will go first.

Was that me and a friend at lvl 17 mage and rogue could solo DM. I heard alot of complaints by my mate that had to wait for grupes.
    That is just my fair share

IF this thread have been created already then please say so and i will delete it.

I couldt find it by searching. "So many post here on MMO"

you should delete it based on the fact you searched "so many post here on MMO" for a QQ thread

Deleted
    Dear gentlemen, my opinion is that the game no longer properly facilitates my need for entertainment. I have therefore decided to share my opinion in a nonconstructive manner in hopes that you will all agree with me even though I don't really have a point besides "Meh, game was fun. It's boring now, gonna go play something else.
    I'm gonna bold nonconstructive here, so you have no excuse for not seeing that specific word. Now go ahead, troll me all you want.

THAT is the most ridiculous QQ I've ever heard.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2010-06-18 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Fail formatting.

for me its warrior QQ there is a blizz post about it everyday nobody QQ's like warriors

10+ Year Old Account
    CAPS BOLD/UNDERLINE FOR MAXIMUM FORUM ANGRY!!!!!!!!!
    My Armory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cnQCk0u49w

I've never heard QQing that deadmines is too challenging

never heard QQ about phasing making questing with other players difficult (heard millions of QQ threads over vehicles for some reason. probably because people's bar addons messed up the vehicle hotbar something fierce)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by taynix View Post
    Was that me and a friend at lvl 17 mage and rogue could solo DM. I heard alot of complaints by my mate that had to wait for grupes.
    That is just my fair share
    Thinly-veiled attempt to brag about something for no discernable reason.

I often complained that my class (Death Knight) was too OP at the start of Wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moaradin
    What do you do when you see a Xbox 360? You turn 360.2 durr

There's WAY too many ostriches.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

what? no "this is sparta" jokes yet?

this is MADNESS.