how to bind commands to keys ?

I want to bind wingclip to v and disengage to f. How can i do it ?

put the spell on a bar, keybind that with v or f...

troll?

How do i do it?

First off enable the additional bars if you're using the default UI and haven't got them up already, this will grant more space for additional abilities in the future.
    Then place the spells wherever you want on your bar, hit escape -> 'Key Binding', then scroll down to 'MultiActionBar Bindings'. Find the bar and button number you placed the skill on, click the box next to it and press the bind you want.

I find it much more efficient to just use the Bartender addon for it though. This completely replaces the default bars and allows you to keybind abilities by typing '/kb', mousing over the skill and pressing the desired bind.

What is this I don't even?
    Quote Originally Posted by glorithan View Post
    Bladestorm does not get stopped. the damage you do does. No one is stopping you from spinning around like a top with your arms held out.

they are just taking away the stick before you hurt someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    All gold seller is smart, grammar used by they are much good.

I have tried it with the bartender add on but when i logout and disable bartender the log back on, the binds dont work. I dont want the user interface of bartender, just the binds. But the keybind thing worked, thanks lethil.

Try this if you don't want to use different bars, you bind spells directly to keybinds.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a.../bind-pad.aspx

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator