Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Does it normally take this long?

Hey guys, I just wanted to ask a question. A bit under a fortnight ago, my account got compromised. Not sure if it was from using an internet cafe or the Adobe scare, but that's not the point. A few days after that happened, I got my account back, with most of my stuff gone, and a character transfer pending.

I contacted a GM, and they told me it would take 3-4 days for everything to be back to normal. It's now been close to 9 days, and no contact at all. Should I send in another ticket, or just continue to wait it out, hoping that they're just busy up there at Blizzard? Thanks.

Oh, and inb4getanauthenticator.

I've been hacked once and all of my items were in the mail within a couple days. Though, this was back in 2007. What I can tell you is that my brother put in a ticket to get a trinket back in which he vendored, he put it in Monday morning and they just got back to him today. Also, I emailed Bliz Tuesday regarding private matters and they responded at 10:34 PM last night, only to tell me that they are forwarding my email. Amongst all of this their phones have been "experiencing a high frequency of calls and we are unable to help you at the moment, please call back later." Yeah, i've been calling back later for the last three days whenever I get the chance, I think Bliz just hates us. They have a record of spotty customer service, so we feel your pain!

been reading about an exploit regarding the ingame ticket system that would drasticly reduce the wait time. If you would weave the word "stuck" loads in a ticket, as in:"im realy stuck right now, and if i dont get my char out of stuck i will be stuck for ever." and then some. im sure you can come up with summit yerself. havent had the chance to test it myself but there have been reports of succes.

also on a funny note someone rickrolling a GM with the rickroll lyrics in a ticket follow by 20x the word stuck. and a response from the GM. dont know the wait time of that but was funny :P

call them id say
    Quote Originally Posted by FHNNNG View Post
    Cool next time I'll say LFM ICC25 Need 1 Rape Victim, 4 Rapists, and 3 Therapists.

Hehe thats a lot of rape