Auto Whisper Respond

I've tried searching but have had no luck.

I want an addon that will automatically respond to whispers with some text I input. Hopefully it would also have a list of people that the whisper will not respond to.

I'm wanting to use it with the DirtyRecruit addon, but having the afk or dnd tag up, may deter some people, from whispering or applying. (I tab out a lot also and don't want to miss someones whisper)

theres a addon called WIM. "WoW Instant Messenger"

a box pops up when someone whispers you, and if you are in combat the whisper will appear in your chatbox and you will also get a blinking number at your minimap showing you how many whispers you ahve missed

For your second issue you can install Prat (chat addon) and make new tab for whispers only, this way you shouldn't have problem finding whispers.

15+ Year Old Account
    you dont need any mods to make a new chat window...
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...WhisperMe.html
    Something like that? else search for "whisper" on wowinterface, thats what i did:>

Quote Originally Posted by Movtre View Post
    theres a addon called WIM. "WoW Instant Messenger"

a box pops up when someone whispers you, and if you are in combat the whisper will appear in your chatbox and you will also get a blinking number at your minimap showing you how many whispers you ahve missed
    I HIGHLY recommend WIM. It is extremely useful and user friendly.
    Vol'jin Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Vol'jin
    Ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulda and fearin' tha shadows, for when tha time comes and ya blood be slowly drainin' out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya heart.
    Where is your Garrosh now?

NO SMART FOR YOU

You don't need a mod to auto-respond to whispers. It's called /DND or /AFK. Which ever of course you prefer

They did say they did not want those tags for the reason of it putting people off.

Figured it didn't exist, but was worth a shot. Thanks for all the replies.

"Remember there is always something cleaverer than yourself"

Maybe, but according to the last of the comments it might be in breach of blizzard's TOS and is apparantly being investigated.
    So maybe that specific one is not a good idea.