Thread: Target Marking

Target Marking

I made an alt a few days ago and noticed that when someone would mark a target, a message would appear in the chat frame that told who had marked. Since getting back on my main, I have not been able to figure out what was causing this. Any ideas? I'm pretty sure I haven't downloaded any addons recently that added this but I could be wrong, I don't know what half of the ones I use are fully capable of lolo. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

/hug

It's a default setting as part of the ChatFrame options. Take a look through the various settings (which you access by right-clicking on the tab of the chat-frame you usually have open) and there should be a setting to have it display raid icons as they are set.

That is correct, just here for clarification is more detail.
    Hover the mouse near the top of the chat until you see the tab for that chat window, usually called General and right click it.
    Select Settings, and under Categories, Other.
    Various types of messages you can toggle on or off, and under Other is Target Icons - turn it off there.

Ah okay, thank you guys very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    It's a default setting as part of the ChatFrame options. Take a look through the various settings (which you access by right-clicking on the tab of the chat-frame you usually have open) and there should be a setting to have it display raid icons as they are set.
    I didn't have access to WoW so I couldn't be more specific Thanks for helping out!