Thread: Im Confused

Im Confused

Okay now I have a question, my mage is naryn if you need to see the gear go on wow-heroes
    This says I have Abracadaver (251)but I also have Nibelung (264).

I am trying to work out why, when I am using Nibelung my haste is 976, my Arcane Blast takes 1.63 seconds, Just to try something I changed to my Abracadaver and my haste is 1095, but my Arcane Blast is 1.77 seconds.

Trying to work out why, I know over 1000 haste is not optimal but it shouldn't increase the cast time (just so you know I do use Niblung I just wanted to see the dps increase)

nope i took off any buff i had and just moused over the spells

wait....over 1000 haste isn't optimal? for arcane? are we living in bizzaro world now?

nope it isn't because during BL / Heroism /Potion of Speed Arcane Blast goes under 1 second and suffers from GCD

Sense, this thread makes none.

More haste = faster cast.

You're missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Naryn View Post
    nope it isn't because during BL / Heroism /Potion of Speed Arcane Blast goes under 1 second and suffers from GCD
    Delay your Potion of speed for when other speed buffs arent up.
    Last edited by Laadeeda; 2010-06-18 at 02:37 PM.
    Mannoroth-US
    Deedalee - 85 Fire Mage
    All of my alts are dead.

you are actually incorrect sir. blood lust+potion of speed+netherwind presence+wrath of air totem+2 piece t10+swift retribution=92.366% haste. arcane blast GCD cap= 150% haste, so you can see you're math is off and you're not near cap with those things up, and 1000 haste only gets you to 143% haste, which is a 1.028 second arcane blast.

what it sounds like to me is that you need to learn to stagger your cooldowns and use a potion of wild magic instead of haste.

Either way im not talking about in combat all I know is that when I am using Nibelung my cast rate is 1.63 seconds, with the non heroic version of Abracadaver it is 1.77. This is without any buffs.

good segway.

100g says you have it backwards.

just a possibility
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxix
    $15/month, I'M 14 I DO WUT I WANT, I WANNA HAVE A BABY, MAH BABY GUNNA LUV ME

yeah stats dont lie...

Press in dire situations http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tassir View Post
    100g says you have it backwards.

just a possibility
    I second this, and also toss in my own 100g.

he doesnt have it backward, but the nibelung posted speed is with the 12% t10 haste benefit and netherwind presence, and the slower speed is with netherwind presence only with the higher haste value.

Quote Originally Posted by sidphoenix View Post
    he doesnt have it backward, but the nibelung posted speed is with the 12% t10 haste benefit and netherwind presence, and the slower speed is with netherwind presence only with the higher haste value.
    that's still pretty bass ackwards.