Addon help please :)

Hello im a warrior tank and im looking for an addon that shows like all the enemies im fighting with in a box or something and via that box i can click them and attack them so i dont have to move the mouse all around to click all enemies?

// Desperate Warrior in need of help

Hmm. Interesting thought. If there is an addon like this,I would love to know what it is.

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by shiryo View Post
    "Whats your ilvl? cuz that ass is epic"

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not possible. The frames would have to be created while in combat, and you can't create clickable frames in combat. Sorry!

I DO suggest an addon that turns nameplates on when you're in combat - they're a clickable health bar that appears over the enemies heads, with name and level as well. A good addon for this is "Contemplate". There are several addons that change what the nameplates look like, including at least 2 that scale the nameplates based on threat. Both of these are different themes for the "TidyPlates" addon - the default "Grey/Tank" theme, and the "Threat Plates" theme, both do this. :-)

TidyPlates with the Threat Plate theme is the one I use. With it you can set it to give you some headway with warning you that someone is about to pull off you if your stuck dealin with an aoe pack. As a tank when you engage a mob the border around the health bar will be green. Yellow if someone is starting to get over you on threat (or pending on how you have the threat threshold set up between low,mid,high). And finally red for when you lose aggro on a mob you can quickly target it and taunt it back. Red will be the biggest name plate and green your smallest with yellow somewhere in the middle.

Same thing goes for if your a dps. Green means your ok, yellow your getting close to pullin and red means you pulls off tank.

Tyvm

Thank you guys very much very thankful

If i remember correctly, there was something like that WAYYY back in the MC days, but it was a raid utility tool, and usually required a tank to be assigned to every mob. You probably could make a mod like that today, the main problem with it would be having to manually add every mob in a pull to the "box" before beginning the pull (and it would fail at catching any accidental add pulls, since as previously mentioned, you cant create clickable frames while in combat)

If there is going to be one target per tank, then the nearest that springs to mind at least for a modern version is the Ora Tank and Tank Targets display.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...PvEFrames.html

Seems like you have to mark all the mobs in your pull before hand. And it hasn't been updated in over a year, so I have no idea if it still works or not. You can give it a look.