Thread: HM LK 10 Title

HM LK 10 Title

Hey all,

Have a quick simple question, I wasnt there when my guild killed LK on normal mode to get the achievement/title, well we're now looking at killing him on HM soon and I'm worried about not getting the Bane of the Fallen King title and achievement. Will I still get the title/achievement or not until I kill him on normal mode? And if not, when I do kill him on normal, will I automatically get the HM title and achievement?

Thanks for all and any help.

Yes just kill him on HM and you will get the title + both chieves for killing him on normal/hard mode.

I'd assume if your first kill of the Lich King is hard mode, you'd get both titles at once. The only thing killing him on normal mode gets you is the ability to unlock hard modes. My first (and only) kill of yogg was with 1 keeper up and I got all of the achievements associated with killing him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wowhead puts Heroic: Fall of the Lich King (10 Player) as the second-step of the two-part achievement to kill the Lich king and then kill him on Heroic.

So, much like doing Sarth + 3 without having killed Sarth at all previously, you will get all achievements and benefits from killing it on Normal mode and on heroic mode.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Youre saying youve never killed him on normal mode and yet your guild brings you for HM?

Also, if only the title is bothering you, and not the acheiv itself, trust me, you'll want to wear HM title Bane of the Fallen King.......not kingslayer

Ive done the fight before, just not on the character in question. Anyways, thanks to all those who replied.

Quote Originally Posted by Timir View Post
    Youre saying youve never killed him on normal mode and yet your guild brings you for HM?

Also, if only the title is bothering you, and not the acheiv itself, trust me, you'll want to wear HM title Bane of the Fallen King.......not kingslayer
    Anyone want to wager that it is a disc priest.