Fury Dps Problem

Hello,

My profile is Realm: EU-Bloodscalp Character: Rysdan
    I have a problem with my dps. I think my gear is so-so good but my hit rating high and i want more Crit.
    But I believe it this not a great problem that I would have falling out minus 2-3k dps.
    on Festergut,deathbringer(on a Dps fight) have i 9,5k dps other warrior mate have 11k.
    My Rotation WW-BS-Slam(When proc)-HS(spam when other is on cd)
    When have idea pls help me
    Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you spamming keys just bfore everything comes off CD? It's a surprsing DPS increase.

Your gear is pretty awesome, with 99%+ Armour pen...the only thing I can think of is a poor 10-man composition, or some kind of user error in 25 mans.

Deleted
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...calp&cn=Rysdan

Basically: Your undercapped for expertise and overcapped for hit. The hit rating cap is 164 and the expertise cap is 26.

Regemming / Enchanting
    - Eat Armor Penetration food instead of strength food, this will allow you to swap some gems and still be at the armor penetration cap. The Rhino Meat required for armor penetration food is incredibly easy to farm and cheap to prepare.
    - Need to replace a gem with a +20 expertise gem. Any ArP gem will do (will get you to 25 expertise and 5 expertise rating away from the cap, which is fine).
    - Since the armor penetration food grants +40 armor penetration: place a +10str +10crit gem into the yellow socket in either your gloves or your boots for a free socket bonus.
    - Use Icewalker on your boots. It beats +32 (unless you are extremely high over the hit cap, but you are not) attack power as a Warrior due to hit rating being more valuable for us over the cap compared to other classes; we dual wield and we are dependant on off-hand hits for rage.

Upgrades
    - Replace your strength Ashen Verdict ring for the agility one. It's better itemised for Fury Warriors and provides more damage.
    - Your neckpiece needs to be replaced due to the hit rating on it. Believe it or not however Broach of the Wailing Night (For 19 conquest badges) is actually an upgrade over your current one (confirmed via spreadsheet) due to leaving you literally 1 armor penetration above the cap after replacing two armor penetration gems in yellow sockets with +10str +10crit and gaining the socket bonuses.
    - Replace your belt with Vengeful Noose the moment you gain 60 frost badges. It will allow you to drop some additional hit rating. When used with the above neckpiece you will find yourself at 10 armor penetration above the cap, simply replace yet another armor penetration gem in a yellow socket and gain another socket bonus.

Rotation
    - Prioritise Bloodthirst over Whirlwind in a single target rotation. Not only will it smooth the rotation more overall, but Bloodthirst can also deal more damage than Whirlwind under certain conditions.
    - Wait a few seconds at the start of the fight before blowing your cooldowns. If you make sure everyone's debuffs are up on the boss first you'll get more out of your cooldowns as they'll deal more damage.
    - Stack your cooldowns. Use your haste potion at the same time as Death Wish as an example.
    - Make sure you don't miss your Bloodsurge procs by accident. It's ok to let them drop off if you reacted to it and decided it wasn't worth clipping other abilities for, but missing opportunities to use it can substantially decrease your dps. Make sure to grab an addon that clearly either displays the proc on-screen or plays a sound when you gain the 'Slam!' proc.

Tip
    Download the addon called 'Speedy Actions'. It allows your key presses to activate when you press your keys rather than when you release them. It's not a huge dps increase when using abilities such as Bloodthirst and Whirlwind that have clear cooldowns, but for procs (ie. Slam) and cooldowns this can allow you to decrease the delay between the intent to use them and activating them and will therefore increase your dps. Make sure you practice using this addon on a training dummy before the fight however as it takes a minute or two to get used to.
    Last edited by mmocb907825fbc; 2010-06-19 at 02:17 AM.

It won't help with standstill dps but it's a really good idea to put Cats Swiftness on your boots for the speed increase. It's a dps increase for any fight with at least a few seconds of running involved (which is a lot of important fights) as well as a survivability increase.

ashen agi ring, the str one is crap
    Last edited by smartAXE; 2010-06-19 at 06:56 AM. Reason: durp spelling
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Great Thx for the help !!
    Good day for You

Get a necklace with expertise, dont forget its 26, could be necklace from putri 10 man or bloodqueen 25 man.
    also you are 21 arp over the cap, replace arp gem with str, will be more usefull than wasting stat.
    pop deathwish few seconds before you start hitting the boss, so that when you trinket (Deathbringer's Will) procs you do more damage and plus when its gonna proc again your deathwish will be off cd again.
    im not sure about haste potions btw, myself, i drink potion of something armour cant remember whats it called, it will give you extra 80 AP and it last for quite a while, and if you drink it 1 seconds before pull, you can drink 2 potions in same battle

peace ^_^

P.S. you can replace Cryptmaker with [Ramaladni's Blade of Culling](10 man hc 264 ilvl) it will drop you hit, and boost up expertise
    if you take a look at warrior spreadsheets: [Whispering Fanged Skull] is better than ilvl245 death verdict/choice
    Last edited by MwB; 2010-06-19 at 10:31 AM.