Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They'll explode on contact, dealing nature damage in a large radius.

(sorry, i just had to)

Apparently they're removing Dire Bear form and we'll just have bear form, and reducing the amount of stamina and bonus armor we get from leather. =(
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...m/jin/advanced
    You've fallen into a Sarchasm.
    It's the gap between someone being sarcastic, and you picking up on that sarcasm.

Those have to be reduced anyway, since leather in general will have more stamina and armor. If dire bear kept it's current bonuses, druids would be far and away the strongest tanks.

With the changes to block, I have a difficult time seeing how druids will keep up without changes. Paladins will have a near constant 30% damage reduction, and warriors will be able to shield block for a 60% reduction, 25% of the time (10 seconds of every 40), on top of any other damage reducers.

I am really looking forward to news from the beta on how things are working out (this seems like a relatively straight forward thing for Blizzard to balance, and I am interested to see what changes are there.)

We are still missing better information on the new Savage Defense. That might very well tip the scales in our favor.

Besides, if you have a hard time seeing us keeping up without changes, that only means that we will likely see changes.

I'm not sure if anyone has said this yet but I am pretty sure bears can't play computer game they are just animals. Maybe the Russian bears on byciles might be able to, not sure, have to have bear friendly computers for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone has said this yet but I am pretty sure bears can't play computer game they are just animals. Maybe the Russian bears on byciles might be able to, not sure, have to have bear friendly computers for it.
    Seriously, I think those Russian bears can parry, too... along with running complex pyramid schemes while riding bicycles. Blizzard must be very anti-Russian bear, so don't expect much in Cataclysm in terms of being able to multitask in vehicles while in bear (hopefully something that will improve our lack of opposable thumbs in bear form).
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Personally I'm just hoping to see a huge boost to how much Savage Defense absorbs, and reall wish I could see a change to LotP to make it so it's not quite as lackluster as it is now.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...m/jin/advanced
    You've fallen into a Sarchasm.
    It's the gap between someone being sarcastic, and you picking up on that sarcasm.