Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Cataclysm Preparations

What´s your plan?

Happy gaming =)
    Last edited by mmocf456a37a2a; 2010-06-20 at 05:20 AM.

i need to make more money to do this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Posting after an epic picture.

+1 internets
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.
    Your 14.99 entitles you to play the game however you want. However, the rest of our $359.76 says learn your fucking class

10+ Year Old Account
    i know a few people who are getting meds to stay up for a week straight when cata launches
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the window part.
    "Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
    -Thomas Hildern

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I for one like to take new expansions slow. Enjoy the content and make it last awhile. because its gonna be another two years before we will see interesting new content on the scale of an expansion. Plus its nice to spend time outside of a major city actually doing something.

I'm actually doing something close to this. I'm taking vacation for a week after Cata ships, stocking my mini-fridge, turning on my lights full glare so I don't pass out and making myself as uncomfortable as possible (Air conditioning on full blast). 85 here I come!

Starcaller Moonthunder of Shadow Council

Currently NOT taking signature/avatar requests.
    Queue:0

Will set up a 'my work' photobucket when I do more

I laughed out loud when I saw the stack of cookies.

get rid of the clock on the left.

Still working on the mini-fridge Great idea with the window though! Epic picture.

Rofl , i am even sure there are people who are doing this .

one word: amphetamines.

Deleted
    Either the pic has been removed/blocked or i seriously need my eyes checked.

Recipe to lvl 85:
    -Manapotions (epic coffien drink)
    -Mini-pizza's for the microwave
    -Soda (mountain dew or coke)
    - COFFEE
    --> Quick way to the bathroom ( Coffee + Manapotion + minipizza = figure it out )
    -A whole house / bassment for yourself
    -Cigarettes (for the flypoints and raid gathering)
    -Aircondition / open window.

Did i forget anything ?

lolwut, i see nothing T_T

buy lots of pizza

haha win xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahem. The moment I know what day Cataclysm is being released, I am putting in my vaca request (I get two weeks a year....PAID) starting the day of release, then calling in sick the day before. I will have 2 "cubes" of MTN Dew, 10 boxes of Hotpockets, 10 boxes of "stouffer's chicken alfredo and broccoli flatbreads"<<easily microwavable (also in my room)... a carton of Marlboro Menthols, and Pizza hut on speed dial. I also plan to drain my phones battery, and put a fresh lightbulb in my room as soon as I start install.

Will take a nap while cata installs, then BOOM 80-85 in the shortest time possible. I plan to be one of those who are level cap and are saved to 10 or 25 the first week haha.

On the subject of "new content blah blah.." I have 9 level 80's.. I have plenty of time to "see" the world.

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    10 boxes of Hotpockets
    Dear god, enjoy peeing out your ass while getting cancer and having a hangover. Holy crap just get ramen. And a lot of fruit. Bam. Survival. No scurvy and you are sustained.

Lol playing in a dark room fail!!!! It must always be light on or sunshine!