10+ Year Old Account

Barley Everbrew-bio.

Barley was born in the stony halls of Ironforge. His father, Titaneuos Everbrew, who fought in the war of three hammers 78 years previous, died when he was just 15 years of age; a child.

Dislikes: Dark Iron Dwarves, Trolls, huge bosses.

Age: 152 years of age, mid range of middle-age, and old (Think 44)

Relatives: Titaneuos, Moredra (mother), and Laila (sister, unknown to him.)

Class: Warrior, battle-hardened.

Looks: He was born a Dwarven poster-child. Very strong as a child, his hair turned black-to brown when he aged. He then, didn't gain enough muscle, and was noticeably thinner than most Dwarves. He used that, however to his advantage. He gained lots of muscle in his upper body, making him a lot stronger in fighting; not as fast running.

History: After his father's death, Barley's mother went into a spiraling depression. She drank, and drank, ignoring her children, and eventually, wandering off into the cold mountains of Dun Morogh, never to be seen again. Him, and his newly-born sister Laila, were taken under the care of Mordran Freemans.

Mordran delivered Laila to a young Dwarf woman, who could not seem to have children. War came upon them, as diplomatic bonds were formed as the Dwarves joined the Human Alliance. Barley, being only 40; (15) had no remeberance of what happened those fateful years. Looking back, he was glad Mordran kept him in ironforge, secretly hidden in an underground cavern under Ironforge.

During the initial era, (Vanilla) Barley began his adventure. From Dun Morogh, to Loch Modan, to Wetlands, to Kalimdor, Barley strived for excellence, and showed his real skill, fighting off Horde in Kalimdor. He fought for the Stormpike clan, and fought in the Alterac war, for two years. Battle-hardened, he began to relax.

When the reign of Illidan, and Arthas came around, Barley again, fought with Valliance, this time, without the alliance. He fought under names as: The Tuskarr, The Constitorium, and the Frostborn, their brothers.

Now, he eagerly awaits the newest challenge. Whatever it may be.

((Wip, I will update a LOT more info on his history later.))

I like the feel. One of our only Dwarfs at the moment, so we welcome you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcoming yourself, rather low if you ask me.
    Bio is still acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Telcular View Post
    Welcoming yourself, rather low if you ask me.
    agreed ^^

The bio, i have a problem with. It's really short; you just made it look bigger via a larger font size >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    i like the mordran freeman part
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    I like the feel. One of our only Dwarfs at the moment, so we welcome you!
    Haha, low man, low...

Anyways, you know the rules. Need more information! Can't wait to read it