Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    TBH, i think that it looks ok, but I have been burnt out on Zelda since Majora's Mask... Ocarina was the end of my Zelda obsession.

The Other M however looks to be the most badass Metroid game of all time, I think it will take me back to that 3rd person joygasm I had when playing Super Metroid.
    Shiny shiny epics. NO NO, look with your eyes, not with your hands.

there is just one thing i need to say about this game, and i bet my friend the AVGN is gonna say it too.

ANOTHER PREQUAL?!?!?

according to anintendo power interview.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was this interesting article in Game Informer in witch they basically asked different developers how they would make certain popular games if they had the chance.

One guy said he'd make the next Zelda more action-based. Think Devil May Cry or Onimusha.

Needless to say, the reader base fucking flipped. I thought it was a cool idea though. The "puzzles" in the Zelda games are a joke and they take up most of the game.

OT: Don't have a Wii so won't be playing it.
    Last edited by Nahte; 2010-08-05 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn View Post
    agree with that completely, I understand they like giving a new place to try out your cool new item but i think the second half of the dungeon is very sufficient for that. Bosses oughta be able to be defeated more than one way, not "time your special new weapon button correctly 4 times and you win"
    Agree with this.

I don't like the cartoonish style at all, was the same with TWW. And the mobs you see in this trailer looks the same as the ones in TWW, small fat and ugly, and weird.. Who drew that..?
    But it was a good game, the story and everything and this looks good in the trailer so.. I liked the style in TP and wish they would keep that..
    Bosses are too easy ye and the world is too small. I also miss the old N64/GC control.

I agree... I liked the Twilight Princess graphics more, But i am so happy all the rumours of this zelda being set in the future and link useing guns and the Master Sword was some bigger gun... And epona was ment to be a motobike...., Tho i will plays this game as im a propper zelda whore >.< i love the game...