Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Heirloom cross realm sending.

I remember reading about blizz implementing a mail service that enables you to send leveling gear accross realms/factions to your alts. anyone know anything about when this might be coming? been waiting impatiently for quite a while now! =/

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pangeltveit View Post
    I remember reading about blizz implementing a mail service that enables you to send leveling gear accross realms/factions to your alts. anyone know anything about when this might be coming? been waiting impatiently for quite a while now! =/
    Doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XepNes View Post
    Doubt it.
    thanks for that informative answer

Deleted
    Across factions is implented and working, but not across servers.
    And I dont think they'll add cross-server mailing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    Across factions is implented and working, but not across servers.
    And I dont think they'll add cross-server mailing.
    They should!

Deleted
    They should!
    Yeah right... making it even easier for gold sellers to rip off people.

I hope they never implement something like x-realm mail / heirloom. NEVER EVER!

I have been waiting for this thing for while now:P
    I really hope they add this feature to game<.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beneholio View Post
    Yeah right... making it even easier for gold sellers to rip off people.

I hope they never implement something like x-realm mail / heirloom. NEVER EVER!
    Just for Heirloom gear, how can they rip off people more if they can only send Heirloom items?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeh I do remember a blue talking about it awhile ago. I think they were having a few technical problems with it.

Deleted
    Just for Heirloom gear, how can they rip off people more if they can only send Heirloom items?
    Argh... Read first, then reply. My bad

They have implemented it. Throw all the BoA gear on one toon. Pay $25 to transfer the toon to another server. Level new toon.

Other than that as was said above, I hope to god they dont, cause it will lead to QQ about not being able to transfer money to new servers, which will only encourage gold sellers and therefore hackers / keyloggers
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

Deleted
    Im pretty sure I read something about the new B-net chat thing helping them doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love this as well...

They are adding cross server mailing of BoA gear. The currect ETA is cata release.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

They are bind on ACCOUNT... so I honestly don't see why they shouldn't be cross-realm. It'd make things a lot easier... I really do hope they implement this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    And I dont think they'll
    Trust me. Blizzard have said they didn't think alot of things

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't lose hope! I remember VERY WELL of blizzard having posted something about this. And yea, THEY WILL implement it, just not now. If I can find the blue link back, I'll add it to this post (Or topic xD).
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

They should scrap the cross server mailing and make Heirlooms an account wide item once you buy it.

Would work better than the current system:
    - Reduces Mail message spam.
    - Allows multiple characters to use the same type of heirloom without having to keep mailing it backwards and forth.
    - Allows you to use them on other servers situated away from your main source of badges.

Quote Originally Posted by Daljo View Post
    They should scrap the cross server mailing and make Heirlooms an account wide item once you buy it.

Would work better than the current system:
    - Reduces Mail message spam.
    - Allows multiple characters to use the same type of heirloom without having to keep mailing it backwards and forth.
    - Allows you to use them on other servers situated away from your main source of badges.
    Ooh, I actually really like that idea. I hate having to buy multiples of the same heirloom for different characters >.< That's a really great idea though

Deleted
    Any news about this matter yet. I'm waiting for this one myself as well