Thread: LUI v3

LUI v3

Just downloaded LUI v3 and it looks amazing in the screenshots on wowinterface! But when I deleted my Interface folder and put in the LUI folder, I started up WoW and went on my main. No install screen popped up, I could not access /lui config window! I just got the basic default UI provided by blizzard and some random addons like GRID, Omen and Recount.

Any suggestions?
    D:

I've been looking through past threads on this, but they are not helping at all!

15+ Year Old Account
    Load out of date addons?

question, Have you taken the "Interface" folder out of the LUI folder? Because if you put the LUI folder directly the interface wont find your addons since they look after an "Interface" folder.

Yes I have taken the Interface folder out of the LUI folder and placed it in my WoW directory! And yes I do have the "Load Out of Date Addons" box checked.

Then I have no idea what you can do except trying to re-download it and see if it works

Have you renamed folders in WTF folder. You know ACCOUNTNAME -> your real account name and same for realm folder and character folder you want to use UI on?

Nevermind, it is finally working!"
    Thanks for the input guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgun View Post
    Have you renamed folders in WTF folder. You know ACCOUNTNAME -> your real account name and same for realm folder and character folder you want to use UI on?
    With LUI v3.0 you no longer have to do any of that. You literally just drop the interface folder in and go. Most likely he just had the folder in the wrong location.

I have a problem too with LUI v3.Everytime I log my character I get the Installation Screen.It tells me to press Install.I press it,and then it loads and again I have the Installation Screen.

Step 1: Download version 3.022
    Step 2: Extract
    Step 3: ????
    Step 4: Profit!

Any questions regarding steps 1-4 please see the LUI developer forums because your question has already been answered there like a million times already.

If ya got a problem with LUI, you'd probably get more answers on the LUI forums.