10+ Year Old Account

Mimiron's Head-Horde

Are there any horde guilds selling Mimiron's Head? I've looked around abit so far I've only found alliance guilds, and I'm not willing to Faction change. I'm also interested in all 5 BoE rewards from Shadowmourne box from LK. Reply here or send me a PM to my MMO account. Also offers will be in game currency only.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    To clarify for others, as I wouldn't be able to offer you such a thing, would you be able to server transfer for them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Duke
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

heh,5 boe rewards from LK

good luck with THAT sir

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...99932050&sid=1

Doesntafraid on the Malfurion server is selling the 4 items except the mount. Not sure if he's alliance or horde, posted on an alt and I'm too lazy to armory.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...076221&sid=1#0

Blood Legion on Illidan I've seen make quite a few posts about selling Mimiron's head. I'd cehck with them.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...72123571&sid=1

This guy is selling the Mount from the box of 5 items from Shadowmourne.

I'm sure you know, but all of these sell for a hell of a lot. Expect near gold cap if you want to buy both mounts.

Also, if you're seriously looking into buying, check out the Achievement forums every now and then. Seem to be quite a few people posting about selling there.

Quote Originally Posted by heatersgonnaheat View Post
    heh,5 boe rewards from LK

good luck with THAT sir
    Check Mal'ganis. There's 2 on the AH last time I checked{which was yesterday}.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by G_A View Post
    To clarify for others, as I wouldn't be able to offer you such a thing, would you be able to server transfer for them?
    Yes i would server transfer, Horde only.

How would you afford them? Unless you loaded up on BOE's for server Xfer, cus the xfer limit is 20k and i doubt thats enough to buy anything that you want.

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post
    How would you afford them? Unless you loaded up on BOE's for server Xfer, cus the xfer limit is 20k and i doubt thats enough to buy anything that you want.
    I'm 82% sure anyone wanting to buy the 6 things he wants has enough gold to fund a small army of gnomes for 13 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tofraz View Post
    I'm 82% sure anyone wanting to buy the 6 things he wants has enough gold to fund a small army of gnomes for 13 years.
    well said sir.

While he must, to spend enough cash to xfer multiple toons if retarded for virtual items, since as it was said you can't xfer with more than 20k and someone stated the mount alone from the chest goes for about 150k.

Quote Originally Posted by morphosys View Post
    While he must, to spend enough cash to xfer multiple toons if retarded for virtual items, since as it was said you can't xfer with more than 20k and someone stated the mount alone from the chest goes for about 150k.
    BoEs. Lots and lots or BoEs. Enough to equip said gnome army.

Wink

Mhm new sig... Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

bloodlegion.com --> forums --> public for peasants --> sticky topic near the top (i'm not allowed to post links here yet)

Quick and painless, and Illidan is a great server if you want to hang around for a couple of days before transferring back.

Quote Originally Posted by Samalas View Post
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...99932050&sid=1

Doesntafraid on the Malfurion server is selling the 4 items except the mount. Not sure if he's alliance or horde, posted on an alt and I'm too lazy to armory.

He is horde. The tabard was already sold I know, not sure about the rest.