Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    I'll sum up every answer here.

Whatever class (Insert poster name here) plays.

Everyone wants to think they play a class who take the most skill, button combos, whatever so they don't get called a nub because they play a facroll class.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrrandion View Post
    I'll sum up every answer here.

Whatever class (Insert poster name here) plays.

Everyone wants to think they play a class who take the most skill, button combos, whatever so they don't get called a nub because they play a facroll class.
    a lot of peeps have 3-6 chars though - Im on 4 now and I know a lock needs more finesse than a rogue (pve) - I know a priest needs more skill to deal with melee than a druid - I also know which classes I need more binds for.

Get ur point and its definately a trend but I think its a valid point - even though with 10 minutes thought I could probably conclude hunters it didnt occur to me at first - so less QQ about the OT !

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    my vote goes to Hunter, i got one myself and my bro got one also. My bro is kinda good with her hunter and he uses about 30 kb's

Quote Originally Posted by Taikaviitta View Post
    my vote goes to Hunter, i got one myself and my bro got one also. My bro is kinda good with her hunter and he uses about 30 kb's
    rofl sorry but ur a good example, most people like this claim that clas is hard cause they use like 1/2 the amount of actual good pvpers, idk if u guys think im right or wrong but i think sham is hardest and i have 5 80s so i clearly know what im talking about

my druid has 35 kb

my hunter has 40kb

my dk has bout 30 kb

my sham bout 55 kb

and pal has bout 20kb

IMO alot of keybinds is when u have to use the action bars on the right of ur screen.