Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Try adding a few more k to your DPS and then see how you do.
    Wish I could try, can't tough, I play in tank gear :< when it's 2 tanks fight I just go cat with feral dps spec and trinkets. Rest is tank gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    i cant be bothered reading thro 8 pages but if nobody mentioned it yet

cower will be fixed and will reduce total threat by 10% when u use it, the more u DPS, the more threat it will reduce

http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/8998/

FINALLY a "better" threat dump ability! looks like our rotation is gettin harder with haste beign regenerating energy and longer dots + cower into rotation, hooray!
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

Yup, I almost screamed like a little girl when I saw that change to Cower!!

As did I, cats are looking awesome for cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayperi View Post
    Duilliath
    I am not sure, do Warriors/DKs have aggro reduction talents/ability's?
    Only Fury Warriors and Blood DKs, possibly unholy with blood sub.

Problem with Warriors is that one of their main sources of damage actually has a +threat modifier attached. It'd be like using Maul constantly to DPS...

the buff Enh shammys give (Unleashed Rage) is the same as Abominations Might which is, in fact, a blood talent. Its actually a 6th tier Blood talent so if you would like to explain to me how a frost DK is getting to 6th tier in Blood it would be great otherwise see.

#1 were talking about FROST DKS. #2 were talking about FROST DKS TALENTS. #3 were talking about a buff only given by ENH SHAMAN and FROST DKS. #3 the buff i am referring to is not abom might its IMP TALONS(20# melee haste) just passing that info alont to u my lil padawa. and #4 im not trolling im laughing at frost dps compared to cats rogues n warriors.