Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Unhappy Does anyone regret the server their on?

Right now im on argent dawn from transfering from a pvp server and i have to say the RP is strange yet fun but i really miss ganking/being ganked and i can't believe im saying this but GS whores too just so i can hear them say GS > Skill.

I wanted to start again but i think i chose the wrong server, all i know is when i get paid im moving on out.

I did not like my original server, moved to Tich#1, and everything was awwwright.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Funny how tenacity only scales with a vehicles HP and not its damage. How am I suppose to break threw the walls fast enough when there's 50 alliance attacking me at one time and there is only 15 horde in WG.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I like my PvP server, when I started playing I was on PvE server with 95% Alliance and now Im on a PvP server with 54% Alliance and 46% Horde and I love that there might be some rogue sneaking around in IF ;]

Was on a Turkish filled server (No racism, just that these ones couldn't talk English and was around 50% of the server), then a Swedish filled server (LOLSWE every 2nd line of the chat), then a Norwegian server (Worst experience EVER) and finaly, i'm on Silvermoon EU alliance. I love it.

(Before you Norwegians bash me, i'm Norwegian too. Face it. 95% of Norwegian players are ridicilously horrible at both English and at the game.

Now? No. Grizzly Hills /Lethon, heck yes.

mine seems depressingly bad on raid progression. i hear all these people complaining about WotLK being easymode, and i STILL haven't beat yogg-saron or the lich king no matter how much effort i put into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I havn't raided yet on my server i did attempt to do 1 toc10 but it turned out half of them had around 4000-4400 GS i didn't mind it was the fact that 6/10 didnt even know tacs and 1 of them was the tank

I regret it every time Anal[insert achievement here] pops up in trade, or the Thunderfury

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of. On my first Alliance DK, Detheroc-US kind of turned to shit Alliance side, with the amount of people jumping ship to Horde, including myself (my Paladin) ironically, or other realms.

I did shrug off some of that regret by rolling a new DK on a PvE realm, but yeah. Can't really do much when you're server turns for the worse like that.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2010-06-20 at 02:30 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Came from Wildhammer EU to Grim Batol EU, much nicer here though the trade chat gets pushed up so quickly no one can even have a little talk at 3am. Haven't seen Anal or Dirge at all though which has to be a bonus. Gearscore requirement is higher here, not sure why but they do have higher progression so it's probably necessary for the last bosses of ICC.

I regret not going being on an rp server and im to attatched to my friends here to transfer, i try leveling a character on them but i never get far because i just want to go back to my main server where i have all my gold, items, hard worked characters, it feels to weird to start from scratch.

10+ Year Old Account
    A bit, considering I was on Manno when it was the best pvp server in North America. Now its just sad =\
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

A little bit yea, its pretty far behind on progression.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dakeshi View Post
    Was on a Turkish filled server (No racism, just that these ones couldn't talk English and was around 50% of the server), then a Swedish filled server (LOLSWE every 2nd line of the chat), then a Norwegian server (Worst experience EVER) and finaly, i'm on Silvermoon EU alliance. I love it.

(Before you Norwegians bash me, i'm Norwegian too. Face it. 95% of Norwegian players are ridicilously horrible at both English and at the game.
    I hate that crap. On my server there's a lot of dutch people, but lately the greeks have completely taken over, making trade even more horrible. Just out of curiosity, which server is the "norwegian" one? I'd like to go on there just for the fun of seeing them behaving like dipshits. (Also norwegian)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesneed View Post
    The Ashpole?

I love my server, but when I do WG and see a 100k HP Night elf Druid tree in WG fortress, I sometimes hate the fact that on Destromath Horde has WG virtually all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like my server but for only logging on for the Dalaran dailys (which took like 5 min) the smartest comment was "derp derp"... it makes me feel s m r t smrt!

I am in Wildhammer, great server for the Horde side (I am Horde, we got WG about 80% of the time, battlegroup wins about half the time, in PVE it is decently advanced... so yea, I like my server.
    Graduated Loremaster and soon to be Historian of Azeroth once the Cataclysm arrive.
    History, Mythology, Lore and Religion: in these topics my knowledge is shown... in-game and in the outside.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...er&cn=Nibelung

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    I'm (still) on one of the original PvE servers... the worst one, in fact. The best guild on the server rarely breaks top 1,000 in World PvE progression. Also, Central Time Zone = Southern accents in Vent and you can probably assume what the socio-political worldviews are like.

Suffice to say, I've been planning my escape for a while and just haven't mustered the mustard to do so.
    I'm in a similar boat. My server is pretty much terrible, I just stay because well, I really don't want to leave alone. The few friends that I have left playing the game are dedicated to their guilds and unwilling to xfer. And I can't see myself xferring to a new server by myself. Just end up doing a whole lot of nothing.