Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is a multi-player MMO, and not everyone is looking for the same thing. Some people (e.g., newly dinged 80s looking to grind emblems) want a full clear. Others just want to get in, get their two emblems, and get out. The problem is when you've got both types in the same group.

Personally, I just figure that it's time or badges - and either way, I win... which means I'm willing to do a full clear or a blitz, depending on the group. (Asking for an achieve like Share the Love, a huge time sink if you've already got it, is a completely different story.)

I've got an up-and-coming druid who will hit 80... and I figure the emblem grind will take longer than it did for my other 80s, just because fewer people want to full clear these days. OTOH, I figure I'll make sure I'm "doing something useful" (probably mining) while in the queue: the gear up might take a little longer, but I'll at least be making $$.

I just came up with a solution, give the option to either skip as many bosses as possible or do the full run when you press 'I' to queue up.