Poll: Do you want mass Levitate too?!

Thread: Mass Levitate

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Mass Levitate

I think we should have a Mass Levitate Spell like mass dispell. It would have some uses, but also would enable me to be more annoying when waiting for raids to start.. discuss!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really see the point of it. I would rather have them using their time wisely, doing something more important, than making a Mass Levitate spell... Then it would be a domino effect of Mages wanting a Mass Slowfall spell and Shamans a Mass Water Walking spell... Not to mention people just spamming this in heavily populated areas like the AH or the weekly quest giver...

-Libertor's Armory!- "AGGRO" ~ LOOSELY TRANSLATED, IT MEANS "THE PRIEST DIES."

Yes, this is true, but i dont really expect it to happen, just think it would be good to have. Especially for the AH/Weekly Quest giver options mentioned hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Libertor View Post
    I don't really see the point of it. I would rather have them using their time wisely, doing something more important, than making a Mass Levitate spell... Then it would be a domino effect of Mages wanting a Mass Slowfall spell and Shamans a Mass Water Walking spell... Not to mention people just spamming this in heavily populated areas like the AH or the weekly quest giver...
    Well is levitate not party/raid only? Pretty sure you cant levitate random people, and even if you can you can just make the mass spell unable to. And about spamming it in major citys pople grow tired of it very quickly mass dispell was spammed a bit when everbody got it but 2 days later it was boring. People could be spamming mounts, totems, blizzard, forms in major citys but you dont see that very often.

Another thing blizz created a mass dispell did that start a domino effect? Did we see locks only needing to press 1 button to throw 6 dots on 3 targets? Did we see any og the mass spells you mentioned? No because there is no domino effect, when they gave ms to hunters then it did not spread to ret pallys or doomkins or something like that. I dont think we need a mass levitate spell and I dont think blizz will make one but your arguments against it makes very little sence to me.

---------- Post added 06-20-2010 at 09:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Weena2 View Post
    No..
    13.6. Contribute in a constructive way
    When replying to anything, we expect you to have something to say about the topic at hand. Don't just post "QFT" when you could post "I agree because this and that." or "lollolol" when you could have spared us of that post.

:P Sorry just could not help it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be fun, but I can't imagine it being all that useful. How many times do you want to levitate an entire raid?
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Its mainly for the fun factor, but things like crossing slime in Naxx (I know, bit late), Falling before Anub in TOTC/TOTGC or even jumping down from Bloodqueen in ICC. Im sure there will be further uses later on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazhr View Post
    Well is levitate not party/raid only? Pretty sure you cant levitate random people, and even if you can you can just make the mass spell unable to. And about spamming it in major citys pople grow tired of it very quickly mass dispell was spammed a bit when everbody got it but 2 days later it was boring. People could be spamming mounts, totems, blizzard, forms in major citys but you dont see that very often.

Another thing blizz created a mass dispell did that start a domino effect? Did we see locks only needing to press 1 button to throw 6 dots on 3 targets? Did we see any og the mass spells you mentioned? No because there is no domino effect, when they gave ms to hunters then it did not spread to ret pallys or doomkins or something like that. I dont think we need a mass levitate spell and I dont think blizz will make one but your arguments against it makes very little sence to me.

---------- Post added 06-20-2010 at 09:34 AM ----------

13.6. Contribute in a constructive way
    When replying to anything, we expect you to have something to say about the topic at hand. Don't just post "QFT" when you could post "I agree because this and that." or "lollolol" when you could have spared us of that post.

:P Sorry just could not help it.
    You missed the point... Levitate isn't a game breaking ability, its a luxury spell at best... Mass Dispel and Mortal Strike are two very important abilities and not even in the same boat as Levitate... Therefor, other luxury spells, like Slowfall, would feel somewhat left out. Something could be argued for Path of Frost, but DKs are a Hero class...

It's not a YES, or a NO type of thing. It's more like a lackadaisical shrug. It's not something that would really do anything, so it doesn't really matter. It wouldn't be hard to code, or need balancing in any way. So, who cares? If it was added I might use it for giggles. If (more likely) it isn't, then I'll never feel the need for it anyway.

I must admit that for pure giggle reasons I would like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertor View Post
    mass water walking eh... like path of frost? siiiiiiigh

Although it would be fun to use, I see it as useless because if you would need a mass levitate, usually there is already a mechanic already there that would save you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by waddlez View Post
    mass water walking eh... like path of frost? siiiiiiigh
    As I mentioned in a post a few down from my initial...

Quote Originally Posted by Libertor
    Something could be argued for Path of Frost, but DKs are a Hero class...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    It'd be fun, but what would it matter?
    Main & raiding character: Elchali, Holy Paladin

Can i haz Mass Slowfall and Mass polymorph too? Pl0x! Maybe even mass strudel spell!
    I'm a mage. I like it.

It would be to op vs elevator bosses :-S

Quote Originally Posted by Mage View Post
    Maybe even mass strudel spell!
    It's called a mage table.

Anyone remember levitate on gormok? yeah

I'd rather have a talent for Disc that turned Levitate into an in combat ability that either increases speed by a small percent or granted immunity to snares. Likely at the cost of its ability to float over water and such, having it change to a mechanic of slowly sinking you into liquid surfaces rather than floating you over them.

wheres the option : ''i couldnt care less''?