10+ Year Old Account

Is shadows edge better than.

If shadows edge better than bryntroll now? they nerfed bryntroll I though? just a wquick question before I got getting Shadows edge for my pala too :P?
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

Do you mean the normal mode version of Bryntroll or the heroic one?
    In my opinion Shadow's edge is slightly better than the normal version. Although i'd recommend not bothering with Shadow's edge, unless you actually have a shot at the Shadowmourne questchain.

But that's just my PoV, feel free to do whatever you see fit :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes normal version bryntroll, And since im no longer in a proggessive guild I mostly likely dont have a shot at shadowmourne. Bryntroll is possible but pugs dont seem to be able to kill the spikes during bonstorm . But overall is it better than normal one?
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming you're following Frmorrison's (Elitistjerks.com) BiS list, he states the following best weapons and an order of what edges out what, which I'm going to list here until I can post links. -.-

Shadowmourne - > Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General [Heroic] - > Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand [Heroic] - > Bloodfall [Heroic] - > Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter [Heroic] - > Warmace of Menethil [Heroic] - > Cryptmaker [Heroic] - > Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General - > Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand - > Shadow's Edge - > Wrathful Gladiator's Claymore - > Oxheart - > Ramaladni's Blade of Culling - > Bloodfall - > Hersir's Greatspear - > Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter

Hope this helps. :P
    Last edited by Gavenrod; 2010-06-20 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Proofread!
    My former UI

Tunguskä: So will people be able to by pass T11 raids by sticking to Heroics? Or shall they be forth which is what is it and not?
    Thaumatrope: Of course they shall. Don't tell me you actually thought they'd be forth which isn't what it is and not? Please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow's Edge is about 126 dps +-, depends on gear, better than Bryntroll
    Heroic Bryntroll is better than Shadow's Edge but I don't have any numbers for those -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    think ill get myself a cheeky shadows edge to try it out 126dps can make all the differenece after all. Thanks for the replys