Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Get over his bad english he is atleast trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of the worst trolls I've ever seen. >.<
    “The north still reeks of undeath. Our homelands lay in ruin. Pandaria oozes our hatred and doubt. What hope is there for this world when the Burning Legion again lands upon our shores?” - Eric Thibeau

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Seriously, cataclism is killing Wotlk as it is. I got 1xlvl80 main , but it is in wrong server ( and i dont want to spend more money on transfer, because it isnt something special) I moved to new server (wich i like, even population, lot of people from bulgaria ^^ and good to average alliance battlegroundin' ) and all my tries to make a new character fail, because when i make new character i renember how it would be in Cataclysm, get so excited, and leave. Why is this x-pac soo cool???
    Брато, форума е на англииски, ако не го умееш не пиши

That will be all
    Last edited by mmoc0d05e16c33; 2010-06-21 at 02:53 PM.

Even on a casual schedule, there's still enough time between now and release to level 4 alts, let alone 1. Its not like Cata is coming out next month. Closed beta hasn't even started. There's no point getting your panties in a twist. Level the character you want now, and by the time Cata rolls around you'll be ready to level either one of the new races or a new race/class combo. Then you can go through 78-85 multiple times, which is where all the really good stuff is gonna be.

Quote Originally Posted by Kular View Post
    He doesn't want to start an alt before Cataclysm because the levelling process will be different, thus no one is apparently making an alt..
    I can see where he's coming from, I've had the same dilemma but I was so bored I made an alt anyway. Still gonna level another char when cata hits to experience all the new content; possibly one on each faction, can't decide what classes yet tho.