Poll: What's You Fav Bg Class

Favorite BG Class

Which BG class do you enjoy most?

10+ Year Old Account
    Shireshireshireton, shireville, the shire
    Rogues definitely. It's fun to randomly stunlock people and gank them before they have time to react.
    Quote Originally Posted by perix View Post
    there are people that think war is like cod.
    That covers just about every twelve year old in America.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ohboi, mai favorite BG Class is most probably the Berserker!
    Or maybe the rouge, combined with mascara!
    Quote Originally Posted by PalliePower View Post
    Hypothetically, if I had a lock, it's name would be Benafflock and I'd pay for my imp to be named Mattdemon

Death Knight is my favorite. DG some one and then let everyone else destroy them.

While I think the Hunter is probably my favorite. Enh shamans are a boat load of fun imo. Prot warriors look like a lot of fun too.

Deleted
    Anything that can self-heal and doesn't have mana-issues.

Healers are very fun in arena! Better then dps! Best dps tho IMO are rogue, destro/ele/arcane/moonkin! Rogue is fun to yank with and the other 3 can global anyone in pve gear, and I'd say close to every bg is filled least half way with pve geared players so you'll have the chance to global and when u do it's nice!

I made a draenei mage to get over the lack of self healing issue, just cast Gift of the Naruu and ice block up

or just get a glyph for evocation
    Last edited by Jazk; 2010-06-22 at 06:38 AM. Reason: adding to my post

Protection Warrior by far, I only have to worry about not taking down healers and can survive basically any other class. Shockwaving the Alliance at Galv and running behind and flanking them, then Shockwaving is priceless.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have to say prot warrior or rogue, for the same reasons already mentioned here.

Pandaren were a mistake

Rogue or Ret paladin. With rogue I can imagine how my enemies rage when I stun them and won't let go till my friends global them :P I love to annoy people in BGs ^^
    With my Ret pala people just die I bet it's annoying getting killed by Blood Elf _MALE_ ret pala with crappy gear !

Quote Originally Posted by Soltsu View Post
    Rogue or Ret paladin. With rogue I can imagine how my enemies rage when I stun them and won't let go till my friends global them :P I love to annoy people in BGs ^^
    With my Ret pala people just die I bet it's annoying getting killed by Blood Elf _MALE_ ret pala with crappy gear !
    i love bad gear to globaled these people

My destro lock is probably my favorite to play especially in wsg. Close second would be my disc priest for being able to actually kill people as a healer.