Emblems of Frost?

Will the Emblems of frost be dropping from every instance boss in 3.3.5 like the triumph badges? Or is that 3.3.9?

How is a raven like a writing desk?

Unless blizz states it NO!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokozz View Post
    Will the Emblems of frost be dropping from every instance boss in 3.3.5 like the triumph badges? Or is that 3.3.9?
    They only bump up the rank of badges from heroics when a new tier is released

as Teir 11 isnt out (and wont be out in WotLK) no

Going to guess never...even blizzard wouldn't let you far current raid gear from heroics...would they ?
    ruby sanc isn't a content tier

Deleted
    Good thing though about this event loads of frost emblems 6 a day keeps the trolls away

god i hope so even if the cost of a saronite drops to 200-250 gold a peice i wont mind ill be able to farm a crap ton and AH em for some cata gold backup

Never will there be Frost badges dropping in Heroics!
    But you can get a lot extra now Midsummer Festival is out.

Badges are going to be the same. I assume they will drop from Hallion, thats the only change I guess.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Not 3.3.5, and I doubt it will at any time. Frost badges will stay the highest tier of emblem until Cata, which is changing the way that works, and the devs have not given as much as a hint that they'd make all bosses drop the highest tier of emblem just because they're wrapping up the expansion. Which isn't to say that it won't happen, but there's no hints/clues/suggestions from the devs that it will.

They only update the badges when a new tier of content is released, and no more tiers of content are being released in this expansion, so no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

No they won't.

Offtopic: I doubt there will be any 3.3.9 or 3.9 since the cata changes will be in 4.0 (and not when you buy cataclysm i guess), and the Troll/gnome events doesn't need to be in a patch blizzard stated this i believe.

Deleted
    Get enough frosts as it is already : O

I don't know about you guys, but after T10 main spec and some Relentless, I stopped doing the daily and just collected weekly and boss kill emblems.

I suppose I can understand the frustration if you're trying to gear an alt or another spec... but frankly, you should have everything you need with Frost Emblems by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airbuster View Post
    Good thing though about this event loads of frost emblems 6 a day keeps the trolls away
    6 frost emblems per day? unless i am missing something, you can only get 4 a day, 2 from the daily heroic and 2 from the bag that the event boss drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    No they won't.

Offtopic: I doubt there will be any 3.3.9 or 3.9 since the cata changes will be in 4.0 (and not when you buy cataclysm i guess), and the Troll/gnome events doesn't need to be in a patch blizzard stated this i believe.
    An Assault on Two Fronts- 3.9, why do you doubt it?