Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Boub isn't male nor female.

Boub is an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by dakeshi View Post
    Fabien is an uncommon first name for men and an equally uncommon last name for both men and women. (1990 U.S. Census)

- http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Fabien

If his last name was Fabien, yes.
    Why would Bibi be in the US census, now? She isn't actually a person, more like a presence in the interwebs.

Bibi is Fabien Bonte, Fabien is actually a common male name in French. The female version of this name being Fabienne, i highly doubt he is a girl...

Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    Actually, Boub has a lot of information ready for you guys/girls. Unfortunately, she isn't able to post it due to Blizzard watching over our backs.

Just wait another few weeks until the NDA is lifted, and Ill be sure we can enjoy the lots of 502's happening then.
    Guy, slang term for a man, although sometimes (usually in plural) also used to refer to women

Nda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

1. NDA. And it's very frustrating because I keep working on stuff that I don't post but I have to be ready, just in case the NDA gets lifted. A lot of stuff I did a month ago is now outdated and is just 50 or 100 hours of work for nothing.
    2. Fuck you Bahumut.
    3. Guy. Stop asking.

I liked the idea of a girl Boub better though...

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    I liked the idea of a girl Boub better though...
    Man Boub's can be just as fun!
    Think of him as an internet anomaly, like I do, and you'll begin to understand.

15+ Year Old Account
    Twice Bahamut!? >.< You need to work on that poker face of yours

boub i feel so sorry for you ... seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Bahamut
    Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Man Boub's can be just as fun!
    Think of him as an internet anomaly, like I do, and you'll begin to understand.
    I like a man Boub just as much as the next guy, but there is just something so much more appealing about a girl Boub

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    Actually, Boub has a lot of information ready for you guys/girls. Unfortunately, she isn't able to post it due to Blizzard watching over our backs.

Just wait another few weeks until the NDA is lifted, and Ill be sure we can enjoy the lots of 502's happening then.
    This dude. I may have gotten him confused with a awesome final fantasy character, but he fills the role fine

Bahamut is no ordinary final fantasy character!

Bahamut is a vast fish that supports the earth in Arabian mythology. In some sources, Bahamut is described as having a head resembling a hippopotamus or elephant.
    He's a vast fish!

What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Bahamut is no ordinary final fantasy character!

He's a vast fish!
    Is that what he was going for with his name? wow, i messed up big time.....well then....

Corgan: Your guess: When will the first beta-phase start und why do you think is Blizzard throwing in a strong content patch like the sunwell-patch will be?
    Boubouille: To keep players busy, the first beta phase of WotLK will probably start between March and April, and the expansion won’t be released before the end of 2008, that’s a lot of time to wait for all the players who won’t play the beta.
    Date published November 13, 2008
    http://www.allvatar.com/news/index.p...etails&nid=941

Boub was wrong? Or am I misreading something?

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    1. NDA. And it's very frustrating because I keep working on stuff that I don't post but I have to be ready, just in case the NDA gets lifted. A lot of stuff I did a month ago is now outdated and is just 50 or 100 hours of work for nothing.
    2. Fuck you Bahumut.
    3. Guy. Stop asking.
    New sig.

Stood in the Fire The Painkiller's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, Boub had to be a guy. The general consensus is that girls don't play WoW, or are on the internet. If Boub was a girl, and people realized a girl was running mmo-champ....lets just say we'd get cataclysm pretty damn early.
    Everyone's insane but me...

MMO Champion is a World of Warcraft news website run by Boubouille (Fabien Bonte,[1] also known as Bibi).
    While Bibi himself lives in France

It's a male .... get over it