Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yeah! I want out of these easy epics and work my way up for the extremely hard to get cata epics~

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Yeah! I want out of these easy epics and work my way up for the extremely hard to get cata epics~
    It's going to be the same as wrath. You just won't have so many sets of badges. Also, pvp weapons will be easier to get.

This reminds me.... Gear will come and go. But mounts and titles last forever

Quote Originally Posted by axelnomnom View Post
    It's going to be the same as wrath. You just won't have so many sets of badges. Also, pvp weapons will be easier to get.

This reminds me.... Gear will come and go. But mounts and titles last forever
    And legendaries lie in your bank forever

Hahah, everyone saying that raiders will always go for stats. How exactly will those green help your raiding, when they won't be enough for getting into raids anyway, and you'll need Cata blues/entry epics to get into raids?

So what's wrong with going for the looks while leveling?

"stats > looks any day. only a fool wears gear just cuz it looks better, unless not in any combat "
    You're definitely 12

Yes. If they are better then the ICC gear. I got use to this concept with TBC. I had a mix of T3/T2.5 (AQ set) and started replacing gear still pretty quickly into the expansion. If the gear is an upgrade. Then the gear is an upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Weriik View Post
    No matter how silly you looked, even if they were better even by the slightest of your current gear at 85?

I probably wouldn't as I need lots of spikes on my gear
    it depends, whats the GS?
    haha i kid, i kid, dont kill me please!

It'll be sad to get rid of our shiny tiers and 264-277's but it is a must in the name of progress

I'm quite positive that the very first quests greens will have an ilvl > 270. Mark my word

Quote Originally Posted by BananadAccount View Post
    it depends, whats the GS?
    haha i kid, i kid, dont kill me please!
    Serious Business.

I care about looks more than stats. That applies to gear and womenz.

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends on what they look like...if it looks really good then id wear them if it looked horrible but had great stats then i wouldnt..

I was wearing arena season 2 set at 80 because it looked better than wotlk gear

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure that ICC 25 gear with ilvl 264 and up would last us to level 85 or at least be replaced with some blue dungeon drops from high level fivemans. Maybe Shadowmourne, with it's insane proc, might last until you start doing the entry lvl raid content.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

depends on the stats.
    It's just a game.

Deleted
    i think some items, like trinkets, might not be replaced until the early raids. i am mostly looking at the ICC25 hc trinkets, like TAJ, DBW,SFF,...

Ilvl 272 for greens ? ,O if thats true its totally different from bc and wotlk as i lvld in both expansions with my end game gear and even did the entry raids (karazahn naxx) in my old gear

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Seeing how there are only five levels now, I do think you can expect that your gear won't last as long as it used to. <: Also, huge iLvL inflation incoming.

We used to run around in full greens back in vanilla(pre-raiding). It is nothing to be ashamed about. Also there was a post in WoR that said among the first few quest rewards he received he could have easily traded in his ICC gear for. I will have to find that.

Edit: found it
    http://www.worldofraids.com/topic/17...n-mount-hyjal/

After only a couple quests you'll discover just how long your Icecrown Citadel epics are going to last you. The answer is: probably not that long. In fact, I will be very impressed if Icecrown items make it into the Cataclysm raids. Upon completing a quest that involved locating a Twilight's Hammer camp and signaling a green dragon to rain destruction from above with its breath attacks, I was given the choice of a couple green items. With the "show item level" feature enabled, I noticed that these items were item level 272. One option was a two-handed sword that I would easily bag my Death Knight's Quel'Delar for; three or four quests into the expansion. It clocked in at 279.6 dps, had a heap of strength and stamina, and also had a mastery rating bonus of 152. The mastery rating is what really caught my eye.
    Last edited by luccadeo; 2010-06-21 at 04:06 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If its an upgrade sure, i'll just bank my t10 set.

Quote Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    Deleting old epics makes me cry why is bank not bigger
    idk but its upsetting and i wants a bigger base backpack damnit. sick of having 22+ slots with a crappy what is it 18 16 backpack.

---------- Post added 06-21-2010 at 05:21 PM ----------

as long as DBW stays there for some time ill be a happy panda. if not... i will kill ze devs! one other thing i want to hang around for some time.... mah 5 set!