Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nev12 View Post
    While this post made my day, I've got to say thats right, I mean if you don't enjoy wpvp/ganking then why roll on a pvp server then? Even more why complain about it then? If you don't like to pvp for whatever reason get to a pve realm or just shut up, because frankly said it's stupid to say things like "I don't like pizza so I'm eating a burger while sitting in a pizza restaurant, so pizza should be restricted there because I don't like it" see the error there people?
    It's called playing with friends? Or that you're in a Progression Guild there and dare not to give up that raid spot?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Dude what you call World PvP is what most people call ganking.. World PvP was the old days of Southshore vs Tarren Mill raids and raids vs more raids..
    Oh and when Horde ran ramparts through Ironforge just to kill every one and everything..

It is fucking dead already. Though some assholes do the Extinguish/Honor the flames of EK/Kalim so if you're lucky and running along the roads you might catch some flagged assholes trying to sabotage your faction's flame and start blowing them up. Sadly they never really pose much of a challenge usually PvE keyboard turning champs with 22k HP

If you want world pvp the place to go is the opposing faction's city. I can recommend stormwind to all Horde Spriests, dotting up lowbies and no resi's and escaping through the canals with levitate is golden.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It's called playing with friends? Or that you're in a Progression Guild there and dare not to give up that raid spot?
    So? Doesn't change the fact that you play on a pvp realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Siton View Post
    Press H(If that is your bind)
    Press Join Random Battleground, wait 10-15 minutes(if Trollbane)
    ???
    Profit!
    i hope you are fucking joking.

World PvP != BG PvP
    As always, apparently the one thing you can do in a duel that isn't cheating... is lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Isshiah View Post
    You mean no more horde honor farming alliance every holiday? Cant say I will miss that.
    It's impossible to stop somebody getting into the instance if they really want to. They may have to spirit rez once or twice to get there, but to say they will be unable to get their frost emblems because of gankers is a bit of a stretch.

I mean even at scarlet monastery during HE the allies could get into the instance in one or 2 deaths tops. Maybe 3 if they were particularly braindead and rezzed exactly where they died. Now those fun times are gone...

Seriously, if you don't want to pvp in the world content, don't roll on a pvp server. GTFO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auria View Post
    Boohooo nao i cant Gank anymoar...boohooo Blizz nao its no phun :<..
    Gief World PvP bak...Boohooooo *emoTears* booohoooo...

seriously QQ more..
    ok, you sir, are a retard...

and to the others.... you fail... world pvp was actually fun... 1v1 pvp is always what ive enjoyed doing... so yeah, its a shame world pvp is dead and all who say otherwise... sorry to say it, but they suck

wow someones cranky...

i have never in my life ganked anyone that didnt have a chance of killing me it was mostly 1v1 unless a random guy jumps in and helps me or him, there are times when i start a war in a region just coz of 1 gank and thats the reson people like world PvP , the random events that can happen in the meantime

Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive. But what it hides is far more important
    ^^ win

Duh, didn't you know the point of the game now is to sit on your ass in Dal all day while talking in trade and waiting for a queue? Lol, I know how you feel man. I don't understand these people and their idea that sitting in a main city jumping around in circles is fun.

Deleted
    Stop crying. World PvP is coming back in Cataclysm.
    Is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooshkrusher View Post
    I don't understand these people and their idea that sitting in a main city jumping around in circles is fun.
    I also don't understand how camping a lowbie's corpse for 24 hours isn't as much fun, either.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you want world PvP, get off your ass and ignite the fire that starts it.
    If you really want to make that easier, you should be playing on a PvP server. Shouldn't be a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zeli View Post
    Title says it all. I really don't care that much for world events. Can't be bothered chasing meaningless achievements. But I do like ganking. And for the past year or so, season events have been the only reliable time and place to find some action. Brewfest last year, Hallow's End - even the fireworks one at the start of the year had some.

Not any more. People just click 2 buttons and they're in the instance fighting the boss. No more fighting at the entrance, no more world PVP.

It really is sad.
    That's so sad.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama