Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    No way, they always have their heads in the clouds.
    i love you

OT: no.

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    I would assert that such a thing is not possible.
    If shamans could manipulate the earth like Toph I would so roll one.
    If I could make a character on WoW to look like Toph OR use abilities like Toph, that would be it. I wouldn't have any other choice but to give up my life for the game. -_-

Suprise Surprise, Eltrollo... It's not anime. It's Americanime and it was greater than 70% of anime in general. ;P Not to say anime sucks, but A:TLA was just that good.

OT: Skywall looks sweet, nothing else has made me go O.O except that shot of westfall with energy crapping out of it.
    Last edited by Lafteroth; 2010-06-21 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Eltrollo must be corrected. And I needed something OT.

Blastoise is the best Pokemon, therefore, water is the best elemant.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctadrew View Post
    Blastoise is the best Pokemon, therefore, water is the best elemant.
    Pokemon vs World of Warcraft .... awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    al'akir may be the weakest elemental lord

but still
    he might be a genie! since those are found in skywall. so not only can we have an assassins creed reference from him, we can have aladdin references :P

also he has good taste in buildings

I hope you guys know that avatar is drawn in taiwan but voiced in america. So if you don't like it, you're dissing Thai people! >:O
    Q. Why are there so few female politicians?
    A. Because it takes too long to makeup on two faces

Quote Originally Posted by Skvadrin View Post
    I hope you guys know that avatar is drawn in taiwan but voiced in america. So if you don't like it, you're dissing Thai people! >:O
    Thai people are from Thailand, the correct term is Taiwanese.

OT: Bruce Lee's famous quote was 'Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."

So the Water Elementals are better. Even Neptulon is suppose to be the strongest of all the Elemental Lords!

Air Elementals? Their Lord Al'akir is supposed to be the weakest of them while Neptulon is the strongest.

Agreed with the OP, Skywall > everything else.

My only gripe about Skywall is that it's not a hang-out city... I'd call it home...
    Seriously, that place is what Dalaran SHOULD have looked like; big, shiny, magical, intricate design, entwined with clouds and floating in the sky. Shame we gotta go up there and fuck it up...