Poll: change walk to Frankenstien walk or keep the old one?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

a simple "undead" request

just came across a thread about the undead race, and it didnt really make sense to post this thought on that thread so i made a new one.

i think it would be really awesome if the undead (or possibly deathknight) walk animation was changed from the cool "wounded soldier looking walk" to an even cooler Frankenstien walk. although it may take some of the seriousness of the large groups of undead NPC's walking together away, i think a lot of people would enjoy zombiewalking.(also they can just keep the old animation for serious moments)
    i think now would be the best time to implement a change like this, since all the models are being upgraded and people are putting more pressure on blizzard to make new models.

what do you think?

do we really have to comment?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    well you didnt... but its to late to go back now... ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    neve t'nod i, siht si tahw

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    ^this, /facepalm

The walk is fine, for both genders.

Blizzard has only stated that they might add polygons to the races that need them, like Female gnome chests, Tauren everything, and humans.
    Last edited by Haté; 2010-06-21 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Empasos

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    ^this, /facepalm
    Definitely this. It's like suggesting that Night Elves pretend to be birds when they walk, or the Tauren get down on all fours for walking. Actually, I like that last one...

And on the subject of character models....Do people GENUINELY care about the amount of polygons on their character? Covered up in shiny armour anyway. And they don't even look that bad.
    [21:24:13] [G] [80:Exeption]: i'm a warlock kinda harry potter myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    hes not that technologically advanced, all he needs is google and a right hand

Quote Originally Posted by wut? View Post
    And on the subject of character models....Do people GENUINELY care about the amount of polygons on their character? Covered up in shiny armour anyway. And they don't even look that bad.

Yes, actually, compared to the new sets of races, the old models need upped and realigned polygons.

Gnome females have this sharp slant right in the middle of their chest that make armor fit very awkwardly.

Female Tauren have a similar problem with the middle of their back and the area of chest where cleavage would normally go, also making armor distort.

Human males... ugh.

Polygons are an easy fix, and can be done. Skins to match those wire frames takes quite a while, and will have to be done much later to be done correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    id like either

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO just remove them from the game for what they did at wrathgate. backstabbing BOTH factions should not fly. But at least a frankenstein walk would entertain me.

Quote Originally Posted by kalyynthefailadin View Post
    IMO just remove them from the game for what they did at wrathgate. backstabbing BOTH factions should not fly. But at least a frankenstein walk would entertain me.

It's what they do, it's what makes the game interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Panicswitch View Post
    Definitely this. It's like suggesting that Night Elves pretend to be birds when they walk, or the Tauren get down on all fours for walking. Actually, I like that last one...
    alright thanks, ill go make 2 new pointsless polls.

and to the people who click on every thread to say "harhar facepalm you so stupid". i dont understand what the problem is, i mean, when theres nothing important to talk about, why not talk about things that are unimportant? if you dont want to, than dont click the thread.
    Last edited by BananadAccount; 2010-06-21 at 05:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    wtb all vanilla races with a overhaul in the looks capacity. It's depressing to see a human or undead against the bc races.

15+ Year Old Account
    what is this I don't even

Quote Originally Posted by haven View Post
    what is this i don't even
    broooostooooormmmm

does it even matter?

Of all the things that could be changed, undead animations are at the bottom of the list, undead animations are the best in the game, they just need a few more polygons, and another female dance.

(WHERE'S MY DANCE STUDIO BLIZZ! THAT'S WHAT I BOUGHT WRATH FOR!)

10+ Year Old Account
    wouldn't undead walk really really slow in that case

honor... no matter how dire the situation is, never forsake it!
    top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order